Chapter 6

Author's POV

They all went inside the dungeon and the ones who knew each other caught up with their lives.

Mimosa has a spell that could give her the blueprint of any place she is in. So they all went with her on the lead.

Time passes and they arrive at the treasure chamber to search for somethings. They all went inside but the door suddenly closed making everyone alert. They looked around to find what the Wizard King wanted them to find, the magic stones and they did find it.

Yuno saw a scroll,it caught his attention. He went to grab the scroll and opened it. For him,it felt like time stopped and he was sure that he saw a fairylike creature. It laughed at him and Yuno was confused.

Then time got back to normal. 

The dungeon shook and they knew that it was time to go. Yuno told everyone to go on his wind and they did.

Yuno landed on a safe terrain but as soon as everyone was on the terrain, some people attacked them. It was the Diamond Kingdom. 

Noelle immediately defended, while Asta,Yuno, Luck and Klaus attacked. Mimosa was supporting Noelle.

Mars, one of the eight shining generals, attacked them with no mercy, so did his companion.

"Don't make this hard for us, hand over the magic stones." said Ladros,also one of the eight shining generals.

"Never." Asta replies as he nullifies the attack of Ladros.

Luck fought  3 of the generals and single-handedly knocked them out.

As for Yuno and Klaus, they fought Mars, who was actually hard to deal with.

Mimosa had the magic stones so one of the general thought that maybe she had the magic stones.

Ragus charged towards Mimosa but Noelle defended her. Noelle and Ragus fought but Ragus was more quick than her and knocked her out.

Asta had Ladros knocked down on the floor and saw Noelle fall to the floor so he immediately charged at Ragus.

Mimosa was touched by this and developed feelings for Asta but Asta's mind was only full of Noelle.

He defeated Ragus after swinging his sword. Yuno,Klaus and Luck was also finished with their fight and were exhausted.

"Mimosa, please heal Noelle." Asta pleaded to her.

"I'll heal you first."she replied.

"No, Noelle first." Asta answered back. 

The two went on and Yuno was pissed so he said,"I'll go first then, if you don't want to."

Finally, the two agreed since Yuno was their ride.

Klaus and Luck were just there standing and they felt awkward.

5 hours later...

The joint team were back to report to the Wizard King and Noelle was already conscious, a specific male was relieved by this.

They reported to the Wizard King and gave the magic stones. The Wizard King dismissed them after giving them compliments.

As they were going back to their bases, Mimosa told everyone that they should hangout this coming weekend. Luck and Klaus declined as Klaus wanted to train and Luck wanted to fight Magna. 

"It's fine by me" Asta said.

"Me too." Noelle and Yuno said in chorus.

"It's set then. See you guys!" Mimosa said waving goodbye to the 3 Black Bull memebers. They waved her goodbye in return.