Chapter 11

Ring...

Ring...

Ring...

Yami groaned and answered the communication device, carefully sitting up to not wake up his wife, sleeping soundly.

"Mushroom Head, what do you need?" Yami asked with a bit of annoyance as he was sleeping peacefully.

"My name is Marx, by the way. The Wizard King wants to hold a meeting today, so please be here in 15 minutes." and with that the communication device shut off.

Yami decided to take a bath and went to the bathroom.

Another set of ringing woke a blonde.

"Yes, what is it that you need?" Charlotte answered sleepily.

"The Wizard King wants to hold a meeting today, so please arrive in 15 minutes." and with that, the device shut off.

"Wait!!! I'm not at the Blue Roses quarter! Eh, I'll just wear my clothes again." she said to herself.

She lays down at Yami's bed after fixing herself. Yami enters the room half naked. Charlotte wanted to be early, so she covers her eyes.

"Why are you covering your eyes, Darling?" Yami asks her. " I want to be early today so, please change into your clothes." she replied still covering her eyes.

"Okay!" Yami quickly changes into his clothes. After that he removes her hands from her eyes and kisses her.

Charlotte blushes, but pushes Yami softly indicating, she wants to go to the meeting.

"We can do it later." Charlotte says to Yami and he just chuckles at her cuteness.

"FINRAL!!! Bring us to the Capital!" Yami calls out to his 'Wheels'. Finral just did what he was told to.

The married couple walked in the meeting together earning shocked and confused gazes from the others.

Back in the base...

"Everyone, it is time to eat nom noms!" Charmy alerted everyone and they all came rushing in.

Asta being a gentleman to his lady, offers a chair to her and Noelle blushes and mumbles out a faint 'thank you' to him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Asta! Do you want to train together?" Noelle asks the grey-haired boy, that agrees anyways.

They spent the whole day training. After deciding to call it a day, they went to clean themselves, and also cuddling each other to sleep as they were very tired.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The couple woke up and did their daily routine. After Noelle was finished she went to the common room, Asta following a bit later.

Yami gathered everyone and will announce something. And after everyone gathered Nero appeared and said, "Hello, everyone I'm Secre or Nero as you guys call me, I'm actually a human but a demon cursed me, that made me a bird."

Everyone was shocked, " You are actually a cute girl???" Finral exclaimed. Vanessa rolled her eyes.

After everyone recovered Yami said:

"Okay. Since everyone is here, I would like to announce that all of us needs to train to be stronger because we don't know when but a lot of stronger people will appear and will destroy this world," he said and the members are suprised, " And before I forget, the Clover Kingdom will fight alongside Heart Kingdom. The Heart Kingdom also offered for you guys to be trained by the spirit guardians but it is only limited, I already picked who will be going. Asta, Noelle,Nero,you can join the squad. Here, your cape, Nacht and Luck will go. For the others, I expect you guys to train instead of lazing around. That's all. Start tomorrow." And with that, Yami retreated to his bedroom.