Chapter 4

Asta's POV

I went home to Hage Village and I saw Sister Lily by the church door. She saw me and ran towards me.

"Asta, why are you late?" she asked full of concern.

"Mom, I helped someone today." I replied with a smile. BTW I call her mom sometimes when I want to.

" Oh, your such a good boy." She patted my head.

She and Father Orsi always teach us to help people who can't fight the evil ones.

"Hey Yuno!" I greeted my brother.

"Hey Asta!" He greeted back.

"So, how was the church when I was gone?" I asked him.

"Well, more peaceful without your yelling." He replied.

"OK, I'mma rest now. Good Night Bro!" I told him.

"Night Shrimpsta!" He replied.

"By the way, Yuno, I'm gonna be the Wizard King." I shouted to him.

" No, I will be the Wizard king!" He said and we laughed and did a fist bump.

I head to my room which is shared with my siblings and I lay down on my area.

I close my eyes and see Noelle.

She is the most beautiful girl I have seen in my life. I blushed hard thinking about her.

I wonder when will I see her?

Well, I guess time will only tell.

1 year later...

Me and Yuno are going to go to the Capital because we want to enter the magic knights.

Author's POV

Time skip to when the boys start the exam.

Asta and Yuno were judged by the people because they were from Hage Village, which is from the Forsaken Realm. They proved them wrong by their skills. Asta had anti-magic and could fly with his sword, while Yuno had a 4-leaf grimoire and he is a fast learner.

People were shocked so they kind of went silent.

Asta showed that even without mana, he could fight. The captains,except a certain one, failed to notice his potential.

That certain one was Yami Sukehiro. By his side was Nacht Faust, his vice captain who had shadow magic similar to Asta's anti-magic. So Yami Sukehiro raised his hands in hopes to recruit Asta. Asta did join Yami's squad since he was the only one to raise his hands.

At the side, there was a girl smiling and whispered to herself, "I found you! Guess I'll join the black bulls."

As for Yuno, all captains wanted him so he chose the Golden Dawn because he wanted to become the Wizard King.

"Guess I'll be the Wizard King first, Shrimpsta!" teased Yuno.

"Oh, just you wait you handsome jerk! I'll catch up to you and be the Wizard King first!" replied Asta.

They laughed and did their signature fist bump. They said their goodbyes as it was time to go.

Yami's squad is called the Black Bulls, Asta quite liked it. They went back to the base and Asta was introduced to everyone.

Magna Swing was touring Asta and at everything Asta was amazed. After touring, Magna led Asta to his room and Magna was shocked when Asta wasn't complaining, he instead cried in gratefulness.

Asta explained to Magna that he would share his room with his siblings back at Hage Village and Magna said that ok Asta as long as you're happy.

Asta had wanted to rest after everything that happened. Before closing his eyes he said "Noelle, I'm in Black Bulls now. I hope I could see you again." he smiled after that and he finally went to sleep.

to be continued...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi,it's a short chapter and I hope you guys like it. Some of the things might be fast paced, so I hope you understand. Yeah, that's all. Stay tuned and Happy reading!!!