Chapter 15- Final

Everyone was panting, tired. They all wanted to rest but they had to fix the Kingdom.

-------------------------

Lolopechka called,"Are you guys alright?"

"We finished it. We are done. How bout you guys? Did something happen?" Julius asked.

"We were attacked but we defeated the enemy." She replied.

"Okay, I'll go now. I have to help the others to rebuild."He said.

"Bye." Lolopechka said and with that the device shut off.

Licht and the elves, since their time is up, apologized for their wrongdoings and said goodbye.

Lumiere's body was cracking, he figured it was time to go. Nero made a promise to him that she will watch the future for him. Lumiere was happy and he turned into dust.

-------------------------

Mimosa healed everyone who had injuries.

"Everyone, you can eat to regain mana!" Charmy said as she had prepared a big meal for everyone to eat.

All had ate and they weren't feeling tired anymore.

---------------------

A few hours later, everything was back to normal.

"Honey, do you want to go to the house and cuddle with me?" Yami asked to his wife to which she agreed.

The couple excused themselves and Julius could suspect something about those two. He shrugged the thoughts off.

"Thank you, fellow knights for your hardwork. You all can rest now." Julius announced.

"Oh no, you won't." An ominous voice said with anger.

Everyone was shocked and turned to the voice who said that.

Apparently, Zenon's Devil, Beelzelbub had a bit of spirit left, enough to curse.

"I curse your future knights, Asta, Noelle, and Yuno." And with that he was gone.

"What?" Was all the three could manage to say.

Julius saw the future. Without those three for a major event, Clover Kingdom will be nothing and their world will die.

Everyone was panicking. Julius thought of an idea.

"Everyone calm down. I have a plan-"

"What is happening to me?" Noelle said as she started to turn into dust.

"Noelle!!" The Black bulls, and the Silva family shouted.

"Ahhhh!! How do I-" Asta was also experiencing the same thing.

Yuno was also turning into dust but he cannot comprehend.

"Guys,remember us." Julius said to the three and they nodded before turning into complete dust.

Julius activated a spell, to stop the time in their world. That spell would last a long time, so until those three comes back, their world is stopped.

-----------------------

Asta opened his eyes and saw buildings, and technology far beyond his world's imagination.
He checked his side and saw his five-leaf clover grimoire. 'That was close, I thought I had lost it' he thought to himself.

He was walking around and he saw his reflection, he was five years old again.

He was shocked 😲.

He looked around the area. He saw a poster.

It said, 'The number 1 hero...'

The end.

Hello, everyone. Thanks for reading Path. Sequel will be coming soon. Until then,Bye 🤗😄😄.