Chapter-2

New Start

Y/N POV

I took a step and stopped in my tracks, registering the view in front of me.

It was indeed beautifully constructed but what caught my eye was the overwhelming number of students right in front of the faculty

It was indeed beautifully constructed but what caught my eye was the overwhelming number of students right in front of the faculty. I wasn't even inside yet. I can only hope that they were originally supposed to be inside. I was heading towards the main building when I saw a pickpocket trying to steal from a girl who was immersed in using her phone. She looked quite rich from her outfit and her accessories. she can definitely afford to lose a few dollars. I bet she wouldn't even notice the money gone. I certainly did not want to create trouble on my first day here. I was going to walk away when I heard her voice say, "you were not like this. The Y/N I know would definitely help her. Are you really my Y/N?"

I sighed knowing there was no way other than helping that girl now. It was only my first day here, yet here I was, getting into unnecessary trouble. I aimed the pebble and kicked it in his direction and walked away not really caring if it hit him or not. I did what I could. Now it wasn't really my fault if she did really get robbed. I heard a scream and assumed it was probably the pickpocket. I made my way to the main building quickly, not wanting to get into further trouble.

SANA POV

I was texting Momo to hurry up when I heard a scream from behind. I was startled but still managed to turn around to see a boy holding his ankle and screaming in pain probably. I was still looking at him confused as he started to walk away. And before I knew it, Momo was in front of me in a blink of an eye and before I could ask her where she was all this time, she took my handbag in her hand and closed the zip. I bit my tongue and laughed awkwardly at my clumsiness but I clearly remember closing it after taking my phone out. Momo pointed at the crowd and said, "you would have been pickpocketed if not for her." I followed to see her pointing to no one in particular. I gave her a confused 'who?' look and she followed suit. I heard her sigh and say, "oh! She is gone already."

I kept asking her who it was, wanting to at least know my saviour's name. but the only answer I got was a "I really don't know who she is". I wasn't going to give up this easily. The least I could do was thanking her and buying her a meal to show my gratitude because she saved my purse from being stolen. It is really important as it has my dog's last picture with me before he died. I entered the lecture hall and took my seat beside Momo. The teacher informed that we have a new student. I looked at the entrance and saw a girl walk in. my mouth hung open as I stared at her for a little too long. I came out of my trance as I heard Momo say, "It was her." Not getting what she meant, I looked at her giving a 'care to explain?' look. She rolled her eyes and said "the girl who helped you. It was her."

Meanwhile,

YUNA POV

I was waiting for my unnies to arrive as I was early today. I was just looking around, enjoying the weather when I saw someone trying to pickpocket shasha unnie. I was going to help her until I saw someone else kick a rock his way. It hit him and he screamed, startling Shasha unnie. I could tell that she was still clueless. I turned around as I heard chael unnie shouting my name. I greeted them with a wide grin.

"You look creepy smiling like that you know."

No one would make such a comment in Itzy except for Ryujin unnie. Lia unnie shut her up. Of course, she wasn't known as lovely Lia for nothing.

"Well, I have something to tell all of you", I said getting their attention. Ryujin unnie asked, "Are you leaving itzy for good now?". I glared at her. "What?" was the only thing she could get out. Before I could even say something, Lia unnie beat me to it.

"Ryujin let her speak"

"ok"

I told them everything that I saw without missing a detail. Chael unnie found her cool and yejisu unnies agreed too. Well, Ryujin unnie didn't seem interested. I bet that she didn't listen to whatever I just told all of them.

We all entered the lecture hall to the teacher informing us all that there would be a new student joining us today. Of course, I was excited to make a new friend. The girl walked in a few seconds later. I gasped as I recognized her. I told my unnies too. Lia unnie suggested that we talk to her after class, Yeji unnie and I agreed. Chael unnie commented that she looked like a cool person and I couldn't agree more with her. I kept glancing at her throughout the whole lesson, excited to befriend her. Only to be disappointed to find her gone as soon as the class finished. Lia unnie suggested that she probably had another class to attend while Yeji unnie comforted me saying that we could meet her some other time as we know that she studies in our university. I agreed with and went to our next classes. Mine was cancelled as my professor was sick. I went to the garden and took out some of my worksheets and started doing them. Before I knew it, it was lunch time already. I got up, stretched and made my way to the cafeteria hoping Y/N would be there. Again, she was nowhere to be seen.

Narrator's POV

On the other hand, Sana was dejected to see Y/N missing too.

Lia excused herself from the table to practice their latest dance project. She made her way to the rooftop thinking that she must practice hard and improve at least for the sake of her members if not for herself. She opened the door to rooftop, only to find a figure dancing passionately. She couldn't tell who it was as she was facing the back of the person. Nevertheless, she was astonished by their talent. She was surprised to see the person she least expected.

~kuvaaaa

[1098 words]