Chapter-11

LOOKING FORWARD TO THEIR TIME TOGETHER

Y/N POV

We just finished the presentation and I am thankful that there weren't many of "those" students who ask questions for the sake of asking.

We were once again on the rooftop, eating our lunches. It was quiet until Chaeryeong unnie asked us if we knew what day tomorrow is.

Narrator's POV

Yuna- should I know?

Ryujin- unnie, can't you just tell us what it is?

Y/N- oh! I know. My special holidays are nearby.

Lia- what holidays? I didn't know anything about it.

Y/N- umm. Don't bother. I don't think you will be getting them.

Lia- why? Why won't I-

Chaeryeong- guys, can you please let me finish first?

Yeji- go on, Chaeryeong. I am listening.

Chaeryeong- the trip location along with the date will be shared tomorrow.

Yuna- really? It isn't it a little early this year?

Ryujin- it isn't Yuna. You would have known if you kept track of the date.

Lia- wait a minute. Then, you are not going to come on the trip Y/N?

Y/N- yes. I just staying home as usual.

Yeji- have you always stayed home during trips?

Y/N- hmm. I guess you could say that.

Chaeryeong- are you telling me that you have never been on a trip before?

Y/N- yes.......

Yuna- how could you not? You are missing on so much fun.

Y/N- I was never the type to have fun, I guess. I never wanted to go on trips as it was tiring to interact with people and it wasn't worth the hassle.

Lia- then, how about this time? Is it worth the hassle to go on the trip with us?

Y/N- .........

Chaeryeong- why don't you try coming this time? We can stick with you if you want. It will be really fun.

Yuna asked, "please?" trying to act cute.

Y/N- unnie, please don't do that. I will join you guys, just don't do that again. Ok?

Yuna whined while others laughed at her. It was fun to tease Yuna as she was easy target.

Lia- Ryujin must be rubbing off on her.

Ryujin- unnie, I didn't even do anything.

"But will you guys be comfortable with me around?" asked Y/N, eyeing Ryujin which went unnoticed by the members.

Lia- of course. Why not?

Y/N- I mean you guys have been together for years now and its only over a month I met you guys.so-

Yeji- that is another reason for you to go on this trip. We can get closer and make memories together.

Y/N- at last, they are the only thing left.

Yeji- huh? What did you say?

Y/N- nothing unnie.

Yuna- then it is decided that we six are going on the trip together.