Chapter-6

Y/N's ENCOUNTER WITH YEJISU

Y/N POV

I couldn't get enough sleep last night after talking on the phone with him. It was my mistake to accept his call. I was crying and didn't even notice when I fell asleep.

Flashback

I just changed and was staring at the ceiling trying to fall asleep when my phone rang. There weren't many people who would call me in the first place, let alone at this hour of the night. I was right, it was my so-called father. I stared at my phone until the call got disconnected. He called again and I decided to pick up.

Y/N-Normal | Y/N's Father-Bold

-Hello (I pull the phone away from my ears kind of expecting it to happen)

-YOU DARE RUN AWAY FROM HOME AND NOW NONCHALANTLY ANSWER THE PHONE AS IF NOTHING HAS HAPPENED?

-First of all, stop shouting. I can hear you just fine when you are talking. Second, don't call that house my home. My home was her. I looked forward to come home to all the houses you changed every month because she was there. Now, that she is gone, there is no reason for me to stay. (At this point, my tears were already flowing down nonstop)

-HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT??? THAT GIRL WAS NOTHING BUT USELESS. SHE WOULDN'T DO A SINGLE THING PROPERLY. SHE WAS NOTHING BUT A WASTE OF MONEY.I AM HAPPY THAT SHE IS GONE NOW. IT DOESN'T MAKE MUCH OF A DIFF-

-Shut up shut up SHUT UP. What do you even know about her? Don't say her name with you dirty mouth. If I ever hear you saying this again, then-

-Then what? What will you do? I asked WHAT WILL YOU DO? Is this how you repay me for spending my money on you and that useless girl? Huh? Answer me.

-I will file a police complaint against you. (I said emotionless)

-WHAT? WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?

-I SAID THAT I WILL FILE A POLICE COMPLAINT AGAINST YOU. DO YOU HEAR ME? I didn't really want to do it but now, it depends on you.

-You won't. I know that you can't.

-Like you said I was just grateful, and that was before all this happened. The Y/N you knew died with her. The old Y/N would never dare do something like this because she never once wanted to live but, I can and I will. Actually, you know what? I was going to die too. I couldn't bear the pain but the only thing I could do for her was hold on to this life that she held dear to her and cherished.

I feel like I have gone crazy. The last year was hell. Your petty tricks won't work on me anymore.

-How can you not feel an ounce of guilt and roam around like this?

-No, I am. I do feel sorry for ruining her life. But I realized that no matter what I did in the past, the only thing she would like to see now is for me to move on. I have decided to give myself a chance, at least for her sake. 

-Well, why blame it on me when we all know that you were the one who pushed her to death?

- You are right. It wouldn't have happened if  I had died before. But now that I am alive, I am going to fight. I was a coward. I never even thought of fighting because I thought I could have a happy ending with her if I did what you asked me to while All she ever did was fight for me. A fight that will make up to all those years that I didn't. So, don't bother me knowing that I will put up a fight. You will only end up wasting your time. Goodbye.