Author's Note + Self-Promo

Well, I am having mixed feelings about this book ending. I am kind of proud that I completed writing this to the end successfully. There were times when I felt like that I wouldn't be able to complete this. But yeah, here we are. This being the first book I wrote, there were many firsts with this book. Now, about the ending, this was supposed to end with Y/N choosing either Ryujin or Yuna but I feel like this ending made more sense than having a happy ending. I have read endings where Y/N basically returns from the dead but most of the time, that spoiled the whole story for me. So, I will be leaving this as the ending of one chapter of their life. But the end of one chapter means the beginning of the other so I am thinking about writing a sequel to this. Also, I still haven't decided who Y/N will end up with. I probably won't be able to decide on my own. So, please help me and comment on who you want Y/N to end up with. If I don't get any comments, I guess I will just go the classic way and flip a coin.

And thank you for all the love. All the comments, votes and reads, every single one of them means so much to me. There were times when I thought about giving up on writing this story, but I could keep writing because of you guys. You guys have been nothing but sweet and kind to me all along. I don't know how I am going to return all that love to you. probably by writing good books? I will try my best.

Much love,

kuvaaaa.

I am new to promoting myself. So, here goes nothing. (This is so awkward. And it feels embarrassing. I don't know why. Well, I do feel embarrassed doing the most normal things so...)

P.S. I know that most of you guys or 'US' decide to read a book based on their covers. So, I am even surprised that you guys read this book. This was the first time I made a book cover and 'You are My Light' was the second. I think the recent ones look decent. So, check them out?