𝑉𝑎𝑚𝑝𝑖𝑟𝑒 𝐾𝑛𝑖𝑔𝒉𝑡

🅷🆈🆄🅽🅶🅷🆈🆄🅺

" 𝓐 𝓶𝓸𝓷𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓵𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓼 𝓪𝓶𝓸𝓷𝓰 𝓾𝓼 𝓫𝓾𝓽 𝓱𝓮 𝔀𝓪𝓼 𝓷𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓪𝓷𝔂𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓼 𝔀𝓮'𝓿𝓮 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓭... "

◈ ━━━━━━━━ 【✘】 ━━━━━━━━ ◈

1𝒔𝒕 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝑷𝑶𝑽 — 𝑴𝑰𝑵𝑯𝒀𝑼𝑲'𝑺

His cold finger tips sends chills down your spine. All of his victims knew how deadly his fangs were, some struggled but some accepted the death that was presented right in front of them. Whenever he had chosen his next victim there is no chance you'll ever escape. Sometimes he set his victim run free, playing with them.

He'll be laughing at your struggles as he watches you run for your life. His attractive smirk is one of the few things the whole town fear about him. Receiving his smirk means you better start running and find a good place to hide because you are his next meal.

He would never care who you are, he'll happily vanish you from the face of the earth with one bite. Without a single guilt, he will drain your blood.

That's how everyone described the monster that lives in our town.

Cruel, ruthless, unmerciful and unfeeling.

He is everything but good. He is something that everyone should be scared of.

But the monster, the one that I just described isn't the same in the local town's stories. He was never anything like that, not one bit at all.  Others might say I have lost my mind. They might say I'm hallucinating or I'm making up stories. But I've seen how he was, I know how he truly is. A tender man hiding behind horrifying stories of myths and rumors. A protector and a savior hiding behind the image of a bed time story villain.

I still remember it, that fateful night. The first time I've seen his beauty up close, the last time I've heard his monotone yet calming voice. It was a short encounter but it will forever remain inside my head.

It was a very cold night and I remembered being  tied up on a tree near the vampire's dark and old mansion. I had no idea why I was there. All that I had ever remembered was, I was walking home from my school when someone hit the back of my head, making me lost my consciousness. Then when I opened my eyes again it was dark and I was tied up there, all alone.

Knowing how unsafe it was to be outside when the sun is nowhere to be found, I tried my best to removed myself from being binded to the tree, wriggling my hands to try and slip it out the ropes, ignoring the sharp pain it causes to my wrist, my heartbeat racing faster and faster by the second.

Who tied me here? Why?

It was so late at night, the town's monster is probably lurking around to find someone to feast on.

How do I get out of here?

Not because I joked around to my classmates how I'm ultimately delicious doesn't mean I wanted to be the monster's next meal.

I tried hard to get out, but no matter what kind of twist and turn I do with my hand and wrists, there's no good results. The rope was to tight, and it was tied really well.

Suddenly, I heard a foriegn voice, which made my racing heart stopped beating for a fraction of seconds, out of fear and shocked before it beat out again, with a much faster pace than before. I could almost hear my blood plusing out my ears.