𝑊𝑖𝑧𝑎𝑟𝑑 𝐿𝑜𝑣𝑒 pt1

🅹🅾🅾🅷🆈🆄🅺

"𝓞𝓵𝓭 𝓗𝓸𝓰𝔀𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓶𝓮 𝓪 𝓼𝓸𝓷𝓰, 𝓼𝓹𝓮𝓪𝓴 𝓲𝓷 𝓶𝔂 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓭 𝓽𝓮𝓵𝓵 𝓶𝓮 𝔀𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓘 𝓫𝓮𝓵𝓸𝓷𝓰 "

◈ ━━━━━━━━ 【✘】 ━━━━━━━━ ◈

Minhyuk smiled widely, his heart feeling like it's going to burst with so much giddiness as he looked past the bushy haired half-giant that was guiding them to Hogwarts. His eyes lit up much brighter than the old magic lamp their guide was holding the moment it landed on the small boats sitting in the water by the shores of the lake.

Like what his parents had told him, as first years they were to ride a boat to enter the school. He had heard so many stories and seen pictures of Hogwarts but never actually saw the school itself.
He was really excited to finally see the magnificent castle with his own eyes. So much that the moment their guide told them they could now get on the boats. He was the first one to run and enthusiastically hopped in, almost turning it upside down due to his wild movements.

They were told to have four students in every boats, but due to Minhyuk's obvious eagerness, most fellow students decided not to ride with him in fear that it may turn over half way due to his hyperness. So despite him getting on first, his boat was the last one to be filled. Only with two other occupants as their number does not allow them to have a perfect four in every single boat. He was with a snob boy who does not want to ride with anyone and a  lily-livered boy who was desperately hoping to not ride the boat at all. 

It was obvious that Minhyuk didn't mind nor even noticed that nobody choose to be with him. He just continue to smile widely, even giving small waves of his hand at his fellow students who would turn their heads at his direction and accidentally share eye contact with him. He didn't care about what others think of him, all he cares about was finally stepping foot on the castle grounds. Being the youngest in the family made him feel so left out whenever his cousins and his brother would go off and talk about school. He waited all his life for this day.

He is finally a Hogwarts student!!!

He can now use his magic. Not that he hadn't 'borrowed' his parent's wands and tried casting gibberish spells growing up, it never ended well. But now he have his own wand, he did try a few basic spells over the summer. He was did well for an eleven year old, though he deemed it's still not that good.  But at Hogwarts, he promised he will master it.

Minhyuk did not pay any mind to others and only ever thought about his own excitements, his eyes trained at the castle, proudly standing tall by the mountains, impatiently watching it get nearer and nearer, that until he noticed the boy sitting next to him gripped the sides to the boat as if his life depended on it. He was slightly trembling and his eyes shaking as he gave paranoid glances at the waters every few seconds. He was clearly scared to be in that boat. Minhyuk couldn't help but felt bad for him.

" Do you wanna hold my hand? " Minhyuk innocently asked the boy, genuinely trying to help by offering his hand for comfort.

" Wh-what?" The boy asked Minhyuk, turning his head to look at him then giving a short glance at the water as if he's watching out just incase something from down there come up and pull him. Then he looked back at Minhyuk, his eyes traveling down the latter's hand that he held out for him to take.

" My mom said that holding someone's hand can comfort and lessen fear" Minhyuk explained smiling at the other in the friendliest manner he could ever muster, hoping that was enough for the other boy to calm down and accept his offer.