𝐿𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑃𝑜𝑤𝑒𝑟

🅷🆈🆄🅽🅶🅺🅸

"...𝓘 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓶 𝓶𝓸𝓻𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓷 𝓪𝓷𝔂𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓲𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓵𝓲𝓯𝓮, 𝓘 𝔀𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭 𝓬𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓼𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓲𝓻 𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓹𝓲𝓷𝓮𝓼𝓼 𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓶𝓲𝓷𝓮 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻𝔂𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓮 ..."

𝙽𝚘𝚝𝚎: 𝙸𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚊 𝙷𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚏𝚊𝚗, 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚊 𝚕𝚘𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚛𝚎𝚏𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚜 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚑. 𝙰𝚕𝚜𝚘, 𝙸 𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚞𝚙, 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚊 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚕𝚘𝚕.

◈ ━━━━━━━━ 【✘】 ━━━━━━━━ ◈

Winter's Ball, the special night that Kihyun will never forget. The cold swish of the wind, all the beautiful ballroom decorations, how people tried to win his praise and attention -both boys and girls, the first time he saw his face, his enchanting eyes, the conversation they had, the dance they shared and the decision he might just regret for the rest of his life.

-

Mentally giving a small annoyed groan, Kihyun put up a lovely smile, giving the lady in front of him a small bow of courtesy, in which the girl couldn't help but give a small giggle. Kihyun suppressed the urged to roll his eyes and just keep his smile. Don't get him wrong, the lady is incredibly beautiful but Kihyun is not interested. Specially that he knew one of the main reasons behind the female's interest in him.

"Forgive me Miss Kwon, I'm afraid I can't take you to dance" Kihyun says, responding to the lady's previous request.

"My brother is waiting for me at the other side of the ballroom, we have important matters to discuss" He explained. It was a complete lie but what else could he do? The party only started an hour and a half ago and his feet is already tired of all the dancing he had done. A lot of hands had been asking him to, and by the fact that his family is hosting the winter's ball, he is trusted to entertain the guests.

He's physically and mentally tired and a little annoyed so he needed to politely decline without upsetting people too much. He needs to keep his reputation as well as the family's good name. Plus, he can't go around offending other families. Looking at the girl Kihyun recognizes her as one of the daughters from a political household. He can't tell which politicians though. There's quite a few Kwons in the government, though they don't hold high and incredibly important positions.

The lady was clearly disappointed but she still gave Kihyun a small smile. "Well, I guess that's alright" She says softly. "Maybe I can hope for the last dance?" She added hopefully, keeping her soft smile on her face. She looks like a nice and kind girl, Kihyun almost felt bad declining but he knew half the reason she's there was because of his name and so he disregarded those feelings.

"I can't promise anything, we'll see when time arrives" Kihyun says before finally bidding his goodbye hoping to not run into her again later on.

He walked around the ballroom searching for his brother, people greeting him and asking him to dance from time to time. Some trying to have a more longer conversation with him, trying to gain his interest. But all Kihyun heard is boasting. Such a huge turn off if you ask him. They mostly only talk about their own families, their land, titles, achievements and riches. It bores Kihyun the moment they would open their mouth. Everything is the same, nothing new, nothing interesting.

"Minhyuk" He calls upon finally spotting his brother standing on the side of the ballroom happily interacting with people, like the lovely social butterfly that he was.