𝑅𝑜𝑜𝑓𝑡𝑜𝑝 𝐷𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑚𝑠

🅹🅾🅾🅷🆈🆄🅺

"𝓛𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓵𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓼 𝓬𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭 𝓶𝓮𝓪𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓵𝓭 𝓽𝓸 𝓼𝓸𝓶𝓮"

___________________

I'm writing this on my phone while in a corner at a camping, under the stars because I'm kicked out of the tents over a bet 😂

(I'll edit this later idk sksk)

◈ ━━━━━━━━ 【✘】 ━━━━━━━━ ◈

Back during his high school days, on boring class hours of history, Jooheon would skip class and visit one of the school's rooftops. There he spends the whole period just sitting around listening to music or scribbling random pretty words on paper. Occasionally humming different melodies that was stuck in his head.

Different melodies and  pretty words that he wished to be spread around the world someday.

He goes there at least two times a week and every single time, someone else would be there too, sitting by the rooftop's ledge, earphones in his ears and eyes in a daze as his face shows that he's deep in thought.

At first, Jooheon had no idea who he was. All he knows was he's a year above him. It was around two to three weeks of sharing the same rooftop when he learned the other's name from his fellow schoolmates.

Lee Minhyuk

Jooheon didn't really know anything about him. Except for his name and his school label as the campus' happy pill. Apparently, he's everyone's daily dose of positivity. Though everytime Jooheon would see him up there, he didn't look like a person bursting with endless happiness like how everyone would describe him. But he did once or twice, caught a glimpse of him smiling and cheerily greeting people at the cafeteria. So he guessed all things said about him is true to an extent.

It had been a little awkward for him to share the same spot for the first few times. Jooheon was tempted to find another place to go to. Specially that he knows Minhyuk found the place way before than he did. But then he realized that the only one with the open door to the rooftop was that building and it was closer to his own classroom as well, making it easy for him to run back when the period of his least favorite subject is finished.

He contemplates a lot whether he should stay there or just go. But when he realized Minhyuk didn't seem to mind his presence, he decided to stay. In fact, the other boy didn't even seem to notice him there at all. He was always busy staring at something far, his mind seemed to be silently running with thousands of thoughts.

Jooheon was almost sure he probably didn't know he was ever there. Because the older never once glance his way or even move in his place. Jooheon was nearly convinced he was a manikin as Minhyuk stayed so still, just sitting there. The only thing that gave away that he is a living person was his eyes that blinks once in awhile or the few deep and audible sighs he occasionally give out. Though Jooheon never truly heard his sighs due to their distance, his head instantly creates an illusion that it's audible by just seeing his movements.

Minhyuk never once acknowledged Jooheon's presence and Jooheon likes to keep it that way. So the younger tried hard not to make any noise and just keep to himself. Though, there's a bubbling curiosity and interest within him everytime he would steal glances at the other.

One sunny tuesday morning, Jooheon was at the rooftop again. There's nothing special or important going on at class that day, only the same old boring lecture of heroic act of dead people or was it about some crazy king? Jooheon wasn't sure, but they're all dead and it didn't matter to him that much. So he decided to just skipped it for the day and attend history class the next day, not caring if he would miss a whole lecture that will certainly appear in a quiz or his exams.