𝑅𝑒𝑑 𝑅𝑖𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝐻𝑜𝑜𝑑 𝑃t2

🅹🅾🅾🅺🆈🆄🅽

◈ ━━━━━━━━ 【✘】 ━━━━━━━━ ◈

"No buts Jooheon, we have an agreement. You don't stray away from the path and be home before sundown."

It was the morning five days after that encounter with Changkyun. His mother had lightly scolded him the night he got back and voice out her worries. She gave him food and told him to rest and did nothing more. He thought he wasn't really in trouble. But as soon as the morning comes, his mother told him he's no longer allowed back into the forest. All together ruining his breakfast and the days that come after. He was told his father would be the one to deliver his grandma's medicines and breadstuff. Jooheon is expected to stay nowhere near the woods.

Of course, Jooheon protested about this, but his mother seems to be final with her words. He didn't give up though and still tried to persuade her as much as he can. Getting more and more frustrated as the days goes on. There was only two days left until Friday, he needs to get his mother's approval. They both promised to meet, and Jooheon doesn't want to break that promise. Changkyun will surely wait for him there. He doesn't want to disappoint him by not arriving.

" But mother, who will keep grandma company? Father can't stay for that long. He's needed at the clinic" Jooheon tried to reason out but his mother only shook her head, not even bothering to give him a verbal answer as she had been drilling all her words into her son's head for days.

" Father " Jooheon turn to his father as his last resort. Though the man usually keep to himself and stay out of the conversation, he still have the power as the head of the household. He is a quiet man with strong morals and rational reasonings. If Jooheon managed to get him on his side like last time, there's a huge chance for his mother's words to be bend or broken. His father would do the persuading for him, that might work.

His father let out a sigh, clearly, he himself had gotten tired of the never-ending argument of his wife and son. He opens his mouth to talk but even before he have the chance he was interrupted by his wife.

" We had an agreement" The woman reminded him, giving her husband a hard look as if daring him to defy her words.

" Father"Jooheon whined, hoping that he won't side with her.

" Your mother is right son " This instantly made Jooheon irritated. The young man unintentionally stomped his feet as he let out noises of complaint, almost wanting to cry like a five year old who had been refused to be given his favorite candy.

"You had an agreement, and you should follow through like a man" His father told him, ending the conversation. His mother gave a face of approval to his father's words while Jooheon's sad angry frown grew deeper.

Now, this might be the end of the conversation, but Jooheon swears he's not backing down.

" Why don't you come with me to the clinic today?" Jooheon's father suggested. They had finished their breakfast and both men are in the living room. His father getting ready to leave for work and Jooheon sitting on an armchair as he blatantly sulks, showing his parents how upset he was in hopes that it will somehow move their hearts and make them feel guilty, while the only woman in the house stayed in the kitchen to do her usual work.

" What would I do there? " Jooheon replied, not looking at his father.
His father shrugged, also not exactly sure what his son would do at the clinic. Jooheon occasionally helps with delivering medicines to some houses and running other errands but there's not much of that today and he's sure Jooheon won't be in the mood to do any.

" We don't have much to do today but I'm sure Minhyuk would be thrilled to see you" He decided to say. He can see how upset his son is and was sure the sunshine would be able to lift his mood. The man seemed to have the power to do that to everyone.