𝐵𝑒𝑎𝑢𝑡𝑦 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡𝒉𝑒 𝐵𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑡

🅷🆈🆄🅽🅶🆆🅾🅽🅷🅾

"𝓣𝓪𝓵𝓮 𝓪𝓼 𝓸𝓵𝓭 𝓪𝓼 𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓮, 𝓽𝓾𝓷𝓮 𝓪𝓼 𝓸𝓵𝓭 𝓪𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓷𝓰, 𝓫𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓼𝔀𝓮𝓮𝓽 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓼𝓽𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮, 𝓯𝓲𝓷𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓬𝓪𝓷 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮, 𝓵𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝔀𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝔀𝓻𝓸𝓷𝓰"

◈ ━━━━━━━━ 【✘】 ━━━━━━━━ ◈

The story starts in a small provincial town where days are not far much different than those days before them. There, resides a widowed painter and her son, who has looks as good as his golden heart. Both led a peaceful and normal life that changed all because of a single rose.

" Hoseok! Darling, are you heading to the market?" The woman asked her son, watching as he fixes his boots.

Her son, Hoseok, stood up straight and nodded "Yes, I'm getting a new string for my guitar since one broke yesterday" he told her, picking up the guitar from a nearby chair and showing it to her. " Oh, and I'm also returning Mr.Son's book. Do you have things you need me to get?" he asked, guessing the reason why his mother had called for him.

"Yes, there's a few. I wrote down a list " his mother replied, handing him a parchment full of things he needed to get and a small pouch of gold and silver coins.

Hoseok scanned what was written, there wasn't a lot, just common necessities around the house, more specifically, the kitchen and some new paints for his mother's works.

"Okay Ma, I'll be back the soonest I can," He says, giving his mother a short hug.

"No rush dear, be careful" His mother assured and bid him goodbye.

Hoseok made his way to the town's market place which was not far from their home. He walked happily, and would occasionally greet people he passes by. He was quite known around town, being deemed as the most handsome man by the ladies and strange by the rest. Half the ladies around town were completely smitten by his looks the other half didn't care much not finding his face and kindness good enough. He is not much liked by the fathers for marriage and mocked by other gentlemen due to a couple of reasons his good looks and golden heart can't substitute for. First, he is low in richness. Second, unlike men his age and build, Hoseok can't hunt and fight to save his or anyone's life. He can't even successfully shoot an arrow, and such things are seen as part of the standards for real men in their old-fashioned, provincial town. It was not because he sucked at learning them, it was merely because he never wished to. He never wanted to hurt anyone with his own hands, be it a person or an animal. All he knew is how to sing and play his guitar, which can only impress the maidens. Though, Hoseok never cared about impressing anyone, not the fathers, not the ladies. People find his ways odd, which Hoseok will never understand.

" Good morning Mr. Son" Hoseok greeted the man with graying hair behind the wooden counter the moment he entered the small shop. His eyes quickly scanned the place to see if there were other people around, but only empty scrolls, quills, books, and other writing and written materials met his line of sight. Not a lot visit the shop, especially so early in the morning.

The older gave him a warm smile " Good morning, Hoseok. You're back quick, how was it? " he asked pertaining to the book Hoseok had rented.

" It was wonderful, but it ended on a sad note. I'm not quite a fan of those as you already know" Hoseok replied, explaining why he's returning the book early when normally it will take him a week. re-reading the same book over and over again. There are times that he would return one a few days late than he should. Mr.Son always let that slide and never ask him for a fine.