𝑅𝑒𝑑 𝑅𝑖𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝐻𝑜𝑜𝑑

🅹🅾🅾🅺🆈🆄🅽

"𝓛𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓵𝓮 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓻𝓲𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓭, 𝓘 𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓴 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓪 𝓫𝓲𝓰 𝓰𝓲𝓻𝓵 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭 𝓫𝓮 𝔀𝓪𝓵𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓲𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓼𝓹𝓸𝓸𝓴𝔂 𝓸𝓵𝓭 𝔀𝓸𝓸𝓭𝓼 𝓪𝓵𝓸𝓷𝓮 "

◈ ━━━━━━━━ 【✘】 ━━━━━━━━ ◈

"Remember, don't go into the forest. It's not safe"
Jooheon's mother reminded him as she tightly fasten Jooheon's crimson red cloak over his shoulder. Jooheon, a mere seven year old child look at her, his small slanted eyes wide in curiosity.

"But mother, isn't grandma's house inside the forest?" The child innocently questioned.

"Well..it is..."

"So does that mean grandma's not safe?" Jooheon asked, interrupting his mother's sentence.

His mother lovingly run her fingers through his soft charcoal hair. " Grandma is safe enough in her house Honey. But even so, we can't let you in there. The forest is big, your father and I wouldn't want you getting lost in there. Plus, the forest is known to have a lot of dangerous creatures" She softly explained to him.

"What kind of creatures?" Jooheon asked her.

"Well it is said there are... Werewolves
roaming around the woods"
His mother replied, whispering the word werewolves as if she was scared to be heard by someone else other than her son.

But instead of getting scared, Jooheon only grew more curious. His young innocent eyes clearly showing his fascination after hearing the creature's name for the first time.
"Werewolves? Are they bad?"

His mother nodded at his question.
"Yes dear, they are bad. Very bad" She told her child. Emphasizing the words to show the child how serious she was.

She finished fixing her son's cloak , securing the tie on his chest and brushing invisible dust off his shoulder before putting on his hood for the finishing touch. Making sure that it will help protect her beloved son from the cold.

"Joo! Are you still joining us!?" They both heard a distant voice of a young boy outside of their house.

"Minhyuk's here"
Jooheon informed his mother.
Her mother nodded lovingly. She placed a kissed on her son's head before letting him go.

"Don't forget honey! Stay away from the forest! " She said one last time before watching her child run out of the door to play with his friends.

For the afternoon Jooheon had an exciting time playing with all of his friends. It was winter, the coldest time of the year. But also one of the most enjoyable time for them. That is, until they catch a cold of course. But the possibility of being sick did not fazed the children. Infact, they seem to be oblivious of the consequences. They all stayed in the snow despite the coldness and wetness of their clothes. They made snowman, snow angels and had a fierce yet fun snowball fight, where Jooheon had been hit right on his face several times, which didn't bother him much as he was having the time of his life throwing back snowballs at his friends. He may have terrible aims but Minhyuk always got his back, ready to avenge him.

It was already late in the afternoon when Jooheon's friends decided that they had enough fun and it was time for them to go home.
One by one they bid each other goodbye and started going on their separate ways leading to their houses. His friend Minhyuk planned on going as well but Jooheon hadn't had enough of all the times he spent outside and decided he wants to stay behind.