Chapter 6 || First Kiss

Leo's POV

"Hey,where have you guys been? It's your turn now ya know?"

"Oh,i don't feel like playing this game anymore."Rowan said.

"Me too."Peyton said right after her.

What could they have been talking about? It's been a while now.hmm maybe The others would know.I got to ask them. But not with these two around.

"Hey pey and row could u go to the kitchen and get us some popcorn?"

"Sure" they both replied.

*after they both left*

"Hey guys,do you think there's something going on with those two?" I whispered making sure Peyton and Rowan could not hear.

"Okay, so I think that Rowan likes Peyton." Olivia said while giving that creepy smile.🌚

"Maybe Peyton likes her too that's why he panic a while ago?" Corey said.

"Well that would explain a lot." Sabrina said.

Peyton's POV

She looks so cute even when she's getting the popcorn. I could stare at her all day.suddenly someone broke my thoughts...

"Peyton!? Could you help me get the drinks too."

"Sure anything for you."

Rowan blushed red.

"So Peyton...are we a thing?..." She asked trying to look away.

I thought about it and I walked up to her. Grab her me spun her around so that she was facing me.Then I kissed her right on the lips. Her lips felt so soft as if it was a perfect match for me. She then kissed me back then pulled away.

"Did that answered your question?" I said while smirking at her.

"Yeah..." she blushed.

"Can I have another kiss my pretty girlfriend?"

"Shhh they could hear you and maybe later." She said all playfully.

"Aww." I whined.

We both got the popcorn and the drinks and headed back into the living room. They were looking at us...strange.

"Why are you guys looking at us..." I questioned.

"Nothing." Leo said.

"Let's just watch the movie and after that we go to sleep" Rowan said.

"Okay." Everyone said.

Rowan's POV

We all sat down to watch a movie.

They just had to pick a romantic movie...

I could see Peyton staring at me. I gave him the "don't look or they'll notice" look. He turned away .Corey and Sabrina were too busy stuffing their faces with popcorn. While Olivia tries to flirt with Leo.

After the movie ended I looked around me and all of them were asleep. Olivia was sleeping on Leo shoulders. Sabrina and Corey just fell asleep on the couch. Then I noticed Peyton was asleep too.i went towards him and whispered,"Hey."

He rubbed his eye and whispered too .

"Hey."

He looks so cute when he just woken up from sleep.

"Why did you wake me up ?" He asked while yawning.

"I thought you wanted a....kiss?" I said sitting on his lap.

"Yea? You ain't giving me one." he said all grumpily.

He's just so cute. I couldn't resist.I leaned in and kissed him.a quick one.

"That's it? After all I waited for?"he asked playfully.

I leaned in and kissed him but this time was longer. His lips felt soft as perfect.Then he started kissing me back. He pulled me down on to the other side of the couch so we wouldn't disturbed the rest. He pulled me down so I'll be laying on top of him. I felt sparks as if he was the perfect one. We kinda ended up having a little make out session.Then I pulled away.

"Was that enough?"

"For now."He said while staring into my eyes

His eyes are just gorgeous.

I stared back then I leaned on him. Not long I fell asleep.

Peyton's POV

Best night ever.My girl kissed me and now she's asleep on me. I hugged her and went to sleep too. I was so happy.

*next morning*

Sabrina's POV

I was first to wake up as I'm always the earliest .I stretched out my hand and yawned. I looked around me. Olivia sleeping on Leo's shoulders. Corey was on the couch. And Rowan was sleeping on Peyton body.

Wait what!?

----authors note---
So have you guys been enjoying the story? I'm trying to make it longer. but no promises though.

Follow my Instagram
@girlmeetsworldrsp "gmw fanpage"
@queengrandey "ariana fanpage"
@arigwandevideos "video edits and stuff"

I appreciate your feedbacks so do comment .💖