Chapter 13 || The plan

*give credit if u use my pics plus *
Sabrina's POV

Great...now I have to help Peyton to win Rowan's heart back. But how...

I thought for a long time that's when it hit me.

I'll plan a secret romantic date and I'll trick Rowan to go there and Peyton will be able to ask her to be his girlfriend again after I explain everything to her while we are walking there. I'm. A genius . Let's just hope nothing goes wrong.

I texted Peyton the plan.

The date is going to be at the beach and Peyton will be there with a panic all set up . It is going to be tonight . After school .

*ring ring *

School has ended. I ran up to Rowan and said.

"Hey Rowan can you meet me at 5pm today ? "

"Okay why?" She asked.

"Just a little surprise to help you feel better."

"Okay fine."

That's when Rowan was about to walk off .

"Oh and Rowan ?"

"Yea?"

"Wear something nice and not to warm."

"Okay?"

The target is okay. Now we will just wait till 5pm . To tell her.

Rowan's POV

Wonder what's up with Sabrina.where something nice? For what? To make me feel better? How can I feel better after what Peyton did. She better not bring me to meet some new guy or something . I am not in the mood.

Peyton's POV

This is my chance to win Rowan back . I better not mess this up... Pls ...

*5 pm*

I was already at beach setting up the picnic . This is gonna be perfect. I laid down a nice red blanklet on the sand by the palm tree. i sat up a vase of flowers. mostlt roses. i also litted some candles. I did not take out the food yet as i dont want it to get ruin.

When i was done i lay down on the blanket and waited fir Sarbrinaband Rowan. My eyes were starting to close but i opened them again.This kept on going on tillci dozed off.

Rowan's POV

I got into a simple flowy pink dress and some sandals and went to open my door. Sabrina's already waiting. Before i coloud say a word, she grabbed my hand and dragged me out and into a nixe looking car. Wait... Sabrina doesnt drive...

She opened the door and puled menin with her. In the driver's seat i saw a teenage looking boy .

"Lets go Bradley now." Sabrina said.

Oh that clear things up a little. Apparently Bradleybwas driving and Sabrina was teying tobexplain about Peyton .

"Rowan, Peyton wasn-" before she could finish i cut her off.

"Please let's not talk about that. I dont wanna hear his name. Or see his face."

Sabrina just kept quiet throughout the whole ride. the car was complete silent.

ᎻᎬY ᏩᏌYᏚ, ᏞᎪᏌᎡᎬN ᎻᎬᎡᎬ ᎪNᎠ Ꮖ ᏔᎾᏌᏞᎠ ᏓᏌᏚᎢ ᏞᏆKᎬ ᎢᎾ ᏚᎪY ᎢᎻᎪᎢ Ꮖ'ᏙᎬ ᏴᎬᎬN ᏙᎬᎡY ᏴᏌᏚY ᎪNᎠ ᏞᎪᎢᎬᏞY Ꮖ'ᏙᎬ ᏴᎬᎬN ᎠᎾᏆNᏩ ᏞᎾᎢᏚ ᎾF ᏚᏟᎻᎾᎾᏞ ᏚᎢᏌFF.
ᏚᎾᎡᎡY ᏞᎾᏙᎬᏚ.

-ᏞᎪᏌᎡᎬN

FᎾᏞᏞᎾᏔ!!

ɪɴsᴛᴀ@ɢɪʀʟᴍᴇᴇᴛsᴡᴏʀʟᴅʀsᴘ
@ǫᴜᴇᴇɴɢwᴀɴᴅᴇʏ
ᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ@ᴀʀɪᴀɴᴀɢʙᴄᴏᴏᴋɪᴇ
ᴘᴇʀɪᴀsᴄᴏᴘᴇ@ɢɪʀʟᴍᴇᴇᴛsғɪʀsᴛᴅᴀᴛᴇ