Chapter 14 || Back together.

Rowan's POV

We finally arrived at the beach. Bradley got out of the car and opened the door for us. after getting off the car we started walking . Apparently Sabrina has got something planned I guess. I was basically just following her and Bradley .We walked along the side of the beach until we arrived where we were suppose to be.

It was a lovely set up. a picnic blanket under a palm tree . A perfect view of the sky. There was a vase with a rose in it. A picnic basket by the blanket. And there was someone laying down on top of the blanket. The person looked familiar. I leaned a little to get a better view but only to get nudged by Sabrina to go foward.

"Okay . okay. I'm moving."

I said.

Jeez.

I stepped towards the nicely set up picnic only to find the person I don't want to talk to. Peyton. He was asleep.

I turned back to give a "what now ?" Look to Sabrina n Bradley . they moved forward to only to see the same thing is saw.

"Idiot..." Sabrina mumbled under her breath before she have a mischievous grin on her face.

"What are you gonna do?" Bradley asked.

"I got an idea... give me that cup in the basket." she said.

Bradley have Sabrina the cup. Sabrina walked towards the water and scooped up a cup of salty cold sea water.

"This is gonna be good." she said trying not to laugh.

She poured the cup of water onto Peyton causing him to immediately wake up and jump.

"Ahh! " Peyton said while sitting up fast.

He looked around him.then said.

"Oh, hey guys... what's up?"

He did a small fake laugh.

"Dude. You are wasting your Chance here. Rowan's behind you." Bradley said pointing behind peyton.

Peyton's POV

I turned around only to see Rowan staring at me.

"Oh... Hi Rowan..." I said scratching the back of my neck.

Oh shit. I ruined my chance.

"Hey. " that's all she said,

"Listen , me and Bradley are gonna go to the stores . If you need us we'll be there." Sabrina said before running off with bradley.

"So..." I said.

"Uh huh..." She said while taking a seat next to me.

"Listen , I'm so sorry okay . I Didn't kiss G. She kissed me. It meant nothing. You're the one I love. My everything. Please don't be mad at me.  I understand that this plan did not worked out very well. I'm sorry we cousins have a romantic picnic under the sunset like I've planned. Please forgive me. Please?" 

"Okay . maybe I was over reacting. I forgive you." She finally spoke

"Yes!" I cheered.

Yup. Rowan Blanchard is mine again. wait. no. Hang on a sec.

I picked the Rose out of the vase and handed it to Rowan and said "would you be my girlfriend again?"

She giggled and took the Rose and place it behind her ears. "yes . "

Yup now she's mine.

"Hey look." Rowan said pointing to the sky. " the sky is setting."

"Huh. guess it wasn't ruined after all."
I said .

"I love you." I whispered in her ear then kissed her cheek.

She blushed ,"I love you too." she then cupped my face and kissed me.

Best day ever.

-
Hey guys! Lauren here. so I hope you liked this chapter . it was a little rushed and stuff but I think it was fine. Vote and comment also add this to ur reading list . follow my account cause I'll be doing more books soon. after this one gets near its ending.

Follow!
Insta@girlmeetsworldrsp
@queengrandey
Twitter@girlmeetsworldrsp
@arianagbcookie
Love ya. <3