Chapter 2 ✧

- Kazuha POV -

I woke up to a ray of sun hitting my face. I looked around the room I was in, but it wasn't a room I've been in before. I looked around and saw what looked to be Scaramouche's clothes. Scared of what might have happened I looked at myself and was relieved I had my clothes on still.

I got up to look for Scaramouche, if this even was his house. But then I heard a thud from the room across. I slowly walked to the door hoping nothing would go wrong. I grabbed the handle and quickly opened the door to see Scaramouche sitting on the floor with only a towel to cover the lower half of his body. Flustered, I slammed the door shut and went to hide in Scaramouche's bed.

- Scaramouche's POV -

Ah shoot... did he see me? This is embarrassing...

I got up from the floor and went to get some clothes. When I entered my room I saw the blanket move a little. I guess Kazuha is hiding under there. I got a set of clothes and put them on. I walked to the bedside and sat down next to Kazuha. He was still hiding under the blanket so I pulled it off only to see him looking away covering his face.

"Why were you at Wansheng Funeral Parlor?"

"....."

"Hey, don't ignore me Kazuha"

"...I was looking for one of the directors clients"

"But why?"

"...personal reasons.."

I sighed and grabbed Kazuha leading him outside to the garden.

I sat down on the bench admiring the tree in the middle of the garden. Until I heard Kazuha say,

"It's beautiful.."

"At this time of year the trees are most beautiful,"

"...Scaramouche..?"

"Hm?"

"Why did you bring me to your house?"

"I can't have Tartaglia finding out you're still alive.. so I left the Wansheng Funeral Parlor and took the boat I used to get to Liyue," I turn to look at Kazuha who was looking down at his feet when a leaf landed on it. He picked up the leaf and used his vision to let it fly again.

"I should probably go back to Liyue Harbor. Tartaglia tends to.. misbehave a lot," I gave Kazuha a slight smile and ran off.

- Kazuha's POV -

Even now, Scaramouche doesn't have time for me.. Why do I even care about him so much. As if he even likes me. And plus, he works for the f**king Fatui! ....Since he's gone for now.. I should look around for any ideas of what the Fatui is planning.

I went back to Scaramouche's room and searched every inch of it. But then I heard the front door open. Thinking it was Scara I didn't hide. But now I wish I did, when I turned around it wasn't Scaramouche, it was some tall looking lady with blonde hair.

Don't tell me all the Harbingers live in Inazuma now...

She walked up to me and grabbed my face squishing it looking at both sides.

"Who are you? What's your business doing here?"

"Well I- uh uhm-"

"Ugh stop with the stammering, you must be Scaramouche's boyfriend then, right?"

"..y-yeah!" It was the only way to stay safe, I didn't know what would happen to me if I was caught in Scaramouche's house without a reason..

"Well then you should know where he went right?"

"Mhm. H-he went to Liyue"

"Alright, that's all I needed. Now you better not mess things up with Scara, I'll being going now,"

The weird tall lady left me just how Scara did.

Do the Fatui even have hearts .. even back when we were young, the Fatui never had time for me. they will never change...

Word Count: 626