40k reads special

HoW tHe AcTuaL faK- did thIs gEt sO MaNy reADs-
;_;

Anyways here's another bonus scene that doesn't match up to the main story

(Everything in here is made up so don't go looking up things ;v;

Im not using my phone to write this so it won't look the same as other chapters 💀

(some angst coming up so prepare yourself, shouldn't be too much tho 👁👄👁 there'll still be wholesome scenes so dw)

_____________

Scaramouche POV
_____________

Most days, the wind is soft and subtle, but today the current was stronger. The birds were no longer soaring the skies, but instead hiding in their nests up top the high trees. There was no more sounds of twigs snapping, bushes rustling, or the noises of creatures. All there was to be heard was the whistling sound of the wind.

There was no storm, no lightning, just wind. It very much reminded me of someone, someone I haven't seen for a long while. An abundant amount of leaves were flying around, but one particular leaf caught my eye.

It was a bright red and orange one. I raised my hand to grab it, then looked at it and brought it to my chest.

"Will I ever see you again, my beloved Kazuha?"

Just then, right at the moment a voice came from behind me.

"I see you still remember me," my eyes shot open and I swiftly turned around, and it seemed as if were stopped in time, cause just then, the wind had calmed.

There stood the most beautiful man I've ever met. His smooth hair, his glistening eyes, and his warm hands. He was perfect in his own way.

The leaf flew out of my hand and towards Kazuha. He caught ever it so gently.

"You came back..?"

"Well, I can't just leave you alone for the rest of your life now can I?"

"But your family, and your home? Why'd yo-"

"They're safe, don't worry." I could see that the expression on his face was genuine.

"Now come with me, there's something I want to see again." He tucked the leaf in his pocket and gestured for me to follow him. The path we took leads to where we planted a Sakura tree a few years ago. I haven't seen it since Kazuha had left Inazuma.

When we arrived, it was still standing tall and beautiful like we last left it. On the bench under it there was a note sitting there. Kazuha grabbed it and then read it.

I know how much Kazuha means to you, so while you were always out, I took care of your tree. But sadly I won't be there to see you two under it once more. My illness has gotten to your old man. Now there's one more thing I want you to know before I go, take care of yourself, and everything that love. Life is short, so don't be wasting your youth chasing the archons for goodness sake. Take in every detail of the big picture, and you'll see the prettiest things in them.
I already smell the soup burning, I should go make sure the house doesn't burn. Do me favor will ya? Say hi to Kazuha for me. He was one of my favorites.