Chapter 4 ✧

- Scaramouche POV -

It's been a long day. I don't remember the last time I ate. Kazuha was still sound asleep, I find it cute when he sleeps.
It's still early in the morning, I've thought about sleeping for the past few hours now but, I can't leave the boat sitting around.

I can already see Liyue in the distance. Boats are already coming and going from the docks. Liyue must be busy all the time I guess. I turn around to see a sleeping Kazuha. He's been sleeping for a while a now. I decided to check how the wound on his side was going. It healed a lot faster than I thought. The wound was already closed, but it still needed time to fully heal.

I sat next to Kazuha while the boat slowly moves towards Liyue, I'm surprised Kazuha was even able to sleep through the night. I couldn't help but realize how much my stomach was grumbling, So I decided to go to Liyue as fast as possible.

---------- Later on -----------

I start to close in on Liyue Harbor when some people hand gestured me to go over to that other side of the dock. I drove the boat to where they were pointing, and stopped once I reached the spot.

"You're new here, aren't you?" I look up to see a sailor most likely who was welcoming me.

"Oh .. yeah," the sailor then turned away and had a chat with the other people at the dock. He then turned to face me again.

"I see, you can leave your boat here, me and my men will take care of it," the sailor smiled. Before I went to look for food I woke up Kazuha, who was still kind of cranky. When we got off it was like taking a zombie for a walk.

But then when the smell of food came Kazuha decided to return to his senses. He grabbed my arm and ran towards the source of the smell. It was some nice lovely Adeptus Temptation. Since we were "newcomers" the people of Liyue let us have everything for free, but only for today.

I've never been more stuffed in my life, nor have I ever eaten this much in one sitting. While we were walking down the street kazuha saw some people drinking wine, and suddenly approached them.

"Uh, may I ask where you got the wine?" Don't tell me Kazuha drinks..

"Oh gladly, there is a tavern right over there, the wine isn't very good as Mondstadts, but it'll do the job!" The man pointed to where we could find the tavern. Kazuna grabbed my arm yet again and practically dragged me over to the tavern.

The tavern wasn't very busy which I was grateful for, I didn't want much attention. Kazuha went up to the bartender and had a conversation with him.

"Haha you seem to know your wines young man!" Kazuha seemingly had a vast knowledge of different kinds of wines and what they're made out of. I wonder where he even learned all that stuff. While he was there talking with the bartender I was observing the environment. It was a fine place for a tavern.

"Do you have any saké perhaps?" What in the world was saké .. all I knew was that it was some kind of wine.

"Ah saké, you've got an interesting taste in wine young man, where are you from?" Kazuha was just about to answer but I ha to interrupt.

"Oh we're from .. M-Mondstadt yeah," Kazuha looked at me confused, then realized shortly after.

" I see, you must have tried their wonderful Dandelion wine then I presume? And here is your sake young man," the bartender gave Kazuha a seemingly large cup of saké. I hope he doesn't get too drunk.

I have seat next to Kazuha whose face was already turning pink. Yet he still asked for another glass. The bartender handed him another large glass of saké. Right as Kazuha was about to drink it, I snatched it from his hand.

"Hey, that's mine Scara," Kazuha wasn't even thinking properly. I set the glass down and sighed.

"Kazuha you're drunk, you've had seven glasses of saké already is that not enough?" He looked at me with a plain expression, then his glare went back to the glass of wine. He took it and chugged it down. The way he was drinking was if he was grieving or wanting to forget something.

His head fell flat on the counter making a thud noise. He passed out from all the wine. The bartender told me it was on the house anytime, since Kazuha had amazing knowledge on wine. I grabbed Kazuha around the arm and carried him to the nearest inn.

The room was okay, nothing really special about it. I laid Kazuha down on the bed, as I was about to walk to the bathroom, Kazuha grabbed my wrist.

"No, don't leave..." Kazuha was gripping tightly to my wrist and squeezing it. I remove his hand to get a cup of water.

"Here drink it," Kazuha sat up weakly and took the cup then drank it.

"I'm gonna take a shower so wait here for me, okay?" Kazuha was already lying in bed, exhausted. So I assumed he was asleep and went straight to the bathroom.

After I finished I wrapped a towel around the lower half of my body since we only had one room. As I left the bathroom I didn't see Kazuha anywhere, and the lights were off as well..

I placed my hand on the nearest wall looking for the light switch. I could hardly see a thing. Then suddenly I was pinned to the wall, my eyes finally adjusted to the darkness and I could see Kazuha in front of me. He had his leg in between mine, and his hands were pinning my wrists. I couldn't move at all.

"Aren't you a little bored? Why don't we have a little fun~?"

Word Count: 1006