Chapter 13 ✧

AN: How tf does chapter 12 have more reads than 11 LMFAO- yall are crazy sometimes 😂 ( please take it as a compliment;v;-) 

I will be adding Aether in the story for a bit more "Drama" but do not hate on me pLEaSe- I respect every ship as I am a multi shipper myself and it is hard to choose X_X

also expect some more parts to be coming out cause now I got myself a laptop to TYPE 😩🤌 (but then again school is back shit☠)

if ya'll wanna chat and make some new friends on Genshin do join my Discord server! its in my description ;w;- my notifications are full of peeps making friends in the comments (you know who you are +v+) 

and if I make any mistakes please tell me so I can fix it :)

______________________________________________________

Chapter 13

_____________________________________

"I should be able to last longer than mortals,"

"What are you implying?"

"We go to Jueyun Karst,"

"Wait what about yo-" he picked me up once again and continued the long run to Liyue. 

____________________________________________________

《 ~ ✧ Xiao POV ✧ ~ 》

_______________________________

My shoulder didn't hurt very much, although I could feel my arm getting heavier. But I don't have the time to think about that.

My only concern is getting what I need to do done. We were already in Liyue. I could already smell the fresh scent of the Qinxin Flowers upon the hills and mountains. Kazuha was fast asleep on my back. 

He seemed so peaceful. 

A feeling I would never experience..

But that does not matter to me.

I was already in Mt.Hulao, almost to Mt.Aocang where I can find cloud retainer. Cloud Retainer is the one who took care of me and Ganyu. She should know how to treat this, not like it's anything serious to an Adeptus. 

I wonder how Venti was doing, it was the Tsarista he's up against. I arrived in Mt.Aocang but to find Aether. 

"A.. Aether?" The blond turned to face me and a smile formed on his face.

"What are you doing here?" 

"I came to visit Cloud Retainer, and who is that on your back.." The tone in his voice changed. One that someone would only hear when Aether is jealous. But why is he jealous..?

"Kaedehara Kazuha, why do you ask?"

"You never introduced us."

"Not like you need to know everyone that is involved in my life."

"But why not Xiao?"

"What do you me-"

"I have feelings for you!" Aether was shouting at me. He's never yelled at me before, it kind of hurt for some reason. 

"You.. what..?"

"I'm in love with you Xiao.." He had tears in his eyes, I watched as one of them slid down his cheek. It hurt me to see him cry after all we went through together. It was like seeing the other adepti.