Chapter 5 ✧

AN: Just a quick reminder, this part involves some "it" so if you are not comfortable with that please skip ahead to the next part or read another story. 🙂👁👄👁

(Totally did not ask my friend to make this☠☠)

- Scaramouche POV -

I placed my hand on the nearest wall looking for the light switch. I could hardly see a thing. Then suddenly I was pinned to the wall, my eyes finally adjusted to the darkness and I could see Kazuha in front of me.

He had his leg in between mine, and his hands were pinning my wrists. I couldn't move at all.

"Aren't you a little bored? Why don't we have a little fun~?"

~~~~~

Although it was dim in the room, I could see the lust in Kazuha's eyes. I don't know whether it was Kazuha talking or if it was the alcohol. But what I'm more worried about, is what is going to happen.

I'm pinned on the wall by Kazuha who was obviously still drunk. The air around us was moist and warm. I tried to break free of Kazuha, but he wouldn't let me go.

He brought his face closer to mine, he was so close I can feel his breath on my face. He stopped when our lips were only a few centimeters apart. He was waiting for something, but I don't know what it was.

My mouth was closed shut until Kazuha's breathing made me slightly open it. That's when Kazuha slide his tongue inside asking for permission, which I granted him.

I don't know what was happening, but right now, I realized I wanted nothing more than to do this with Kazuha.

While I was still pinned to the wall he picked me up and moved to the bed. He placed me down while he was still on top of me. I was still only wearing a towel so I became flustered quickly.

He started to tease me by slowly pulling down my towel. I was too embarrassed to even look that I covered my face and looked away. He didn't bring it down all the way just yet thankfully.

He removed my hands from my face and held them above my head. He started to kiss my neck leave marks all over.

"Hey I don't want people to notice!" He continued anyway.

His other hand was at my chest slowly going down to my stomach, it made me arch my back.

I still looked away from embarrassment, although he didn't seem to like it when I look away. so every time he catches my eyes looking away he would pull the towel down even more.

He stopped marking my neck and went down to my chest. He started teasing me again by bringing his other hand to my knee.

Every few seconds he would bring it higher. Kazuha left the last mark on my chest then suddenly got up.

Knowing what was obviously going to happen.. I might not be able to walk tomorrow..

I suddenly craved the touch of Kazuha's fingertips roaming around my body doing whatever he pleases. I sat up as Kazuha then started to remove his shirt. Sure he was slim, but his back looked well built.

"What are you looking at hmm~?" He turned to look at me with his seductive voice, I could somehow sense this wasn't the alcohol acting anymore.

It was Kazuha himself. He gave me a little smirk while he sat down on the bed and placed me on his lap.

He removed the towel completely off my body leaving my completely bare. Embarrassed I laid my head on his shoulder so he wouldn't see my face.

I heard him pouring something, I'm guessing it was lube and then I felt something at my entrance.