Chapter 11 - Part 1

Sorry for the delay guys! Yeah I know I suck. Hope you guys like it x

....................................................

{Chapter 11}

Sergio's POV

Navas hasn't been himself lately. He's all wierd and quiet. Not the bestfriend that I used to know.

He has stayed at my place for a week now and we haven't even had a real conversation.

He's always talking on the phone with someone.

I wonder who it is, because he sound so happy when he talks on the phone.

It bothers me a bit because Navas wanted to catch up with me after all these years and he haven't even spoken to me.

I don't know if I should ask him or anything. I know he's my bestfriend and they don't keep secrets from each other so hopefully he'll tell me.

He've gone throw a lot and so have I. Navas is my freaking bestfriend why am I sitting here and thinking? I need to talk to him!

Navas POV

Sergio probably hates me to guts! I haven't spoken for him in like a week and I practicly live with him. I want to tell him this but should I really do that?

He'll probably freak out and kill me. He hasn't really spoken to a woman for ages. Nando and I have become quite good mates and he always talks about hating himself for making Sergio unhappy.

Sergio has changed. Tell me about it, he's so mature now. I'm still suprised that I haven't seen him drink or have an ladies over.

The party guy who enjoyed every minute of his life is long way gone.

I'll always miss him because that Sergio made me to a stroger person, a fighter.

Marcela Hernandez is a beautiful woman with a heart of gold. Her brother is married to my older sister so we're practicly family. That's how we got to know each other.

I think that she's the perfect girl for Sergio. She'll make him happy, I guaranty that.

It's a blind date and both of them don't have s clue.

Sergio thinks that we're going out for dinner, same with Marcela.

I'll leave both off them together, I really hope everythings goes the way as I planned.

***

"Why did I dress up so fancy if just you and me are going out for dinner?" Sergio has been complaining for the last 10 minutes man this man hate suprises. "It's s suprise"

He didn't even bother looking at me he just turn around to face the beautiful landscape.

"Navas, please don't tell me that you're gay!" Oh my freaking god, what on earth did he just say?

"Whaaaaat?" Is he seriously asking me to confirm that I'm gay? He's gotta to be kidding with me. This is not happending.

"Haha so you aren't?" He had this like funny/curios face. I can't believe this.

"Haha what on earth is wrong with you? Best mates can go out and eat dinner together without being gay + look great so they can impress the ladies." Ha-ha this is going to me great!

"Haha well let's roll than" he turned around an closed his eyes.

"Sergio! Open your eyes dummy, you fell asleep and we're here."

"Nando's, ha-ha how did you know?" Yes he likes it.

"Fernando told me. By the way, I've a suprise to you!" I could a smile fighting to escape from his lips.

Damn I'm great.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Haha opps. I'll start updating more often, I promise. Please vote & comment :D