Chapter 11 - Part 2

Picture of Navas ------>

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

(Navas POV)

Oh Sergio has been out for hours now! Where is that man?

I hope everything turned out to be a great evening; I'm not ready to die yet. I'm too young..... Poor Olalla :(

Okay, now I sound like an overprotective big brother.

I should just go to sleep and pray to god that Sergio won't stab me in my sleep for not telling him about Marcela.

But you only live once, right? Holy crap I sound just like a 17 year old right now.

Come on Drake, stop messing up my freaking mind!

Okay what was I saying later, oh right I need to sleep.

But I don't want to... Well I can have a movie night.

Great idea Jesus!

I know, you're so cool Jesus

Am I seriously talking to myself right now?

BOSS mode, now it's time for a movie night!

Popcorn, Sweets & Alcohol *CHECK*

Okay I'm a footballer but that doesn't mean I can't eat unhealthy food.

*******

The Notebook, Dear John & a Walk to Remember are flawless, okay?

Nicholas Sparks is like the best author ever, I'm speechless.

I haven't cried this much for ages, well yeah I did that when....

Oh god no, I need to stop crying every time I think about her.

But I just can't, it's impossible. She's always with me and I'm not ready to let go of her.

Okay man up Jesus, you'll be fine.

You're a kickass footballer, stay strong!

**

It's 4 am and Sergio hasn't come home yet.

Where is he?

Okay, he's probably at her place and "getting' some". Ha-ha if you know what I mean....

First date and they're making love to each other? *applauds*

Man he's good.

Okay, I'm like the weirdest guy ever. I'm alone in Sergio's big house; I'm talking to myself and crying my ass off.

And worst of all my food is gone; I can't believe that I actually ate everything.

I so need to go the grocery shop but not alone.

I'm going to call Callejon; I hope he's up for some fun.

Marta is taking care of his daughter Paulina so he's free today.

***

I'm in the car with Calleti, Callejon, and we're on our way to the groesary shop.

He brought his camera, two superman costumes and an iPod with him. Ha-ha we're so going to have fun.

Like I said earlier, you only live once.

***

Ha-ha I'm about to run with my trolley in the store like I'm in the 'We Found Love' video.

Ha-ha okay I can't stop laughing, this is going to be fabulous!

If the staff calls security then like I said YOLO, ha-ha!

Okay now it's time for me to perform.

"Calleti, are you ready with the camera?"

"Ha-ha yes boss, let's do this shit!

And ha-ha don't forget to actually fill this thingy!"

"Ha-ha oh right, I almost forgot about it"

"We'll start in 1, 2, 3 and ACTION!"

RUUUN!

Ha-ha this thing is running for like 100m/s.

"WE FOUND LOVE IN A HOPELESS PLACE, WE FOUND LOVE IN A HOPELESS PLACE!!"

Ohh sweets, damn I just missed them. Well ha-ha I'm to make a fast switch if I want to buy something before I get caught.

*fixing my cape and acting all dramatic*

"Supermaaaaaaaaaaaan, is here to pick you up and take care of you lovely!" with that I was flying my way throw the store and believe when I tell you that I was screaming & laughing my ass off!

Ha-ha man this is like the funniest shit ever, all I need right now is a can of wipe cream and alcohol.

"LET'S GO CRAZY CRAZY CRAZY TIL WE SEE THE SUN, I KNOW WE ONLY MET BUT LETS PRETEND THIS LOVE!!"

Ha-ha aah I haven't felt this alive for weeks.

Well this thing is kind of full now and Calleti is tired of all the running, it's time to pay now and get the hell out of here lol.

Oh crap, I forgot my fucking wallet. This is seriously not happening right now, fuck!!

Okay I have an idea, but you're not going to like it.

Ha-ha this is going to be fun...

****

*EMERGENCY CALL*

"EVERYONE PLEASE LEAVE THE STORE AS FAST AS YOU CAN, IT'S NOT SAME IN HERE!"

"I REPEAT EVERYONE PLEASE LEAVE THE STORE AS FAST AS YOU CAN, IT'S NOT SAME IN HERE!"

"Ha-ha Calleti, RUUUUN!"

Calleti ran with all the food and the trolley out of the store and throw everything in the car.

"Ha-ha omg did we just shoplift and did we just broke the fire alarm?"

"Ha-ha well hell yes we did!"

"Man, you're crazy but ha-ha I love you bro!

What are we going to do with all the food and alcohol?"

"WE'RE HAVING A PARTY!"

"Ha-ha 5 am in the morning?"

"Well a pool party and like I always say 'better earlier than never'."

"Ha-ha well I guess its official, we're having a freaking pool party!"

........................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Sorry for the delay, I'll start uploading more. I PROMISE :D

Vote & Comment