Chapter 10

Picture of Nando and Rafa ---->

[Re-cap]:

Navas is the man of every girl’s dream. He has those beautiful grey eyes that everyone adores, ha-ha not me of course. I’m the fashionista around here. He has an awful style but compare to Nando he’s a bit better. I’ve tried to give both of them advice but none of them listens to me.

I cut my hair yesterday because I wanted to change. Be a new Sergio Ramos. And I know I can handle it.

........................................................................................................................................

.......................................................................................................................................

...................................................................

{Chapter 10}

*Nando’s POV*

This is it. Rafa is leading us throw the tunnel in Anfield, Liverpool’s home arena. I can feel the stress running throw my entire body.

All the photographers are screaming my name and telling me to turn around and smile while they’re looking for a good shot. This is nerve-racking, how on earth can people handle this?

I feel kind off uncomfortable with all off this but I’m happy as hell, this is amazing.

***

I just met all of my new teammates, they’re

amazing. Xabi Alonso made me fit in really well today. Speaking of Xabi Alonso, the dinner he invited me into yesterday wasn’t exactly what I expected. All of my new mates were there so I already knew them, but not all of them because some of them couldn’t come, family stuff.

The press conference will be starting in a few minutes and Xabi Alonso will be sitting next to me because he’s officially my new translator ha-ha.

***

“Fernando, what were your first thoughts about playing for an English club?” Xabi translated it to me super fast but he didn’t have to, I understand a bit. Wow I impress myself ha-ha.

“It felt a bit wired at first because I can’t speak English, I have no friends or family which lives here and I’m an awful adapter. And I love my home country. But after a bit of thinking it sounded like a great opportunity.”

“Have you adapted to Liverpool yet?”

“Ha-ha like I said I’m a bad adapter but yeah a bit. The boys are helping me especially Xabi.” I gave him a big smile and he just kicked my foot and started to laugh a bit for himself.

“Do you miss Sergio Ramos?” Ha-ha I just wanted to scream YES YES but ha-ha I would look like a crazy person, stalker. But that is so awcward. “Yes, I do. Very much.”

“Girl around the world loves your friendship and bromance. They call you guys Sernando, do you like that name?” Ha-ha Madre mia…. “Ha-ha aww that is a really cute though, I love that name. Sernando” Aww I didn’t know that fans ever talked about our friendship but wow the world keeps surprising me. “Fernando, do you have a certain nickname that a lot of people recognize you with? Because there is a lot of Fernando’s out there.”

“Ehh... people just call me Nando but that is it I guess” Haha wow well this was a lot of personal questions; I hope there isn’t a question about me having a family. Please don’t be.

“Can we, Liverpool fans, call you ‘El Nino’?” Ha-ha how on earth do people come up with all of these names and information? I didn’t know that people would recognize me. “Ha-ha sure if you guys tell me a good reason why, then we’ll se.” The interviewer who asked me all of these last questions is women around the age 30 I guess and according to Xabi she is really famous in the UK. “Well, you have a baby famous and you are quiet young and good looking.” Ha-ha I have a baby face? No one has ever said that to me before except for my mother, but I’m her son so of course.  “Ha-ha I do?”

“Yes you do, ha-ha now Nando everyone on Twitter is wondering if it is okay?”

“Fine it’s okay.” Ha-ha the rest of the conference flew by really fast. I had a really great time and I can’t wait to play for Liverpool. I’m not going to regret this.

Now it’s time to head back home and ‘just enjoy the rollercoaster that is life’.

But it isn’t as easy as I thought. The paparazzi are seriously driving behind my cab and some are outside my door. And all of them want an interview with me. Man, I’m exhausted. Leave me alone.

They finally left my place after hours of screaming. I don't think I'll ever, I mean EVER get use to this lifestyle. If only Sergio was here.....

*Navas's POV*

Right now I'm sitting in the train to Madrid. I'm about to visit my best friend who have always been there for me when I needed him. Like the brother I never got.

But a lot of things have happend between us because of NANDO. Man I hate him, he disgusts me. I don't know what to say to him if I ever meet him. I can't see him, I just see Olalla in his eyes. I can't believe they were together for 6 years then I came in and ruined it.....

I hate myself for doing that to Nando. To be honest I don't hate him at all I'm just so mad at Olalla.

****

According to Sergio, Nando is like the sweetest person on eartg. But he is having a hard time trusting people. Nando is not the social type, like me. He used to be captian of his old team and is a responsible man.

Everything Sergio told me tonight made me realise that Nando is a great mate and I shouldn't hate on him. I want to get to know him.

'Don't judge someone before you get to know him/her'

Later that night Sergio convinced me to call Nando and apologize for everything I have ever said to him. So what can I do? Sergio is my best friend, Nando is Sergio's best friend. I want happiness in my life.

***

I called Nando from Sergio's phone but he didn't pick up, I guess he is busy. So I left a message on his voicemail;

"Hey Fernando!

This is Jesus Navas. I know that you're probably wondering why I'm calling you right now. I want to apologize for being a dick to you and everything about Olalla. I didn't know anything about you two, I swear to god. I'm deaply sorry about eberything. Please forgive. I want to get to know you and be a friend of yours. Please Nando.

Good night, sleep tight"

 .....................................................................................................................................................................

....................................................................................................................

Sorry for the delay, I've been so busy. Finally last week of school. *partying*

I hope you liked my suprise in the story. I hope you guys liked it. Let me know what your thoughts were. Please VOOTE AND COMMENT <333