Oh~ Everytime I See You

"Alpha Team, the medical team is near on reaching the Mohuru Airport, please come and welcome them, over."

The mentioned captain sighed, placing down the pen on the table and took her radio on the side, pressing it as she replied, "On our way, over."

She stood up, taking her cap and gun, wearing her shades, and ran out of their base. Their team was in Urk, being on a mission that involved the medical team of South Korea to give medical assistance to the impoverished people of Urk.

"Chaeng, is the chopper ready?" She asked upon seeing her best friend and the master sergeant of the team she was handling, Son Chaeyoung.

"Yes, we're good to go. Are you ready?"

"Always," she answered, then started walking toward the conveyance.

She felt Chaeyoung's arm draped on her shoulder, she looked at her and squinted, finding her face with a playful smile on her face, "If I know, you are excited. The woman you have a thing with back in Korea until now, Doctor Im, she's with them."

Dahyun's brows twitched slightly, but she remained cool, "She's scarier than Mina, I don't know what to do with her."

"Bro," Chaeyoung spoke with a sigh, "You have no commander future in-law that goes against your love with her, while I do have with Mina. Do everything with her, you like each other, she won't go out with you on a date before if she doesn't."

"I haven't seen her for two months now, we barely text each other because we're both busy, I don't know how to act once in front of her." She truthfully confessed, problematic over how strong the woman she liked and even her captaincy was nothing compare to her commands.

Chaeyoung laughed, "Just be your usual self, I never saw you get this riled up over a woman."

Dahyun scoffed, then muttered silently, "Because this woman is different."

The Alpha Team get inside the chopper, and as soon as they were settled, they were off to go along with the other copters where the medical team would ride in. Dahyun was just silent, staring at the dried land of the country and how the people looked up and waved their hands and showing enthusiasm at them with every helicopter going their way.

On the other hand, the Medical Team had already landed on the empty airport with their luggage and necessities on their hands, also series of complaints on their mouths.

"It's so hot in here, why am I here again?" Nurse Momo remarked, covering her head with her hand from the blazing sun that was immediately burning her skin.

"Because the payment is higher," Nurse Sana answered, "And because Doctor Im is here and she wouldn't agree on a mission without us."

"Right, I hate you, Nayeon, for dragging me here," Momo told her, frowning as the doctor she called couldn't care enough of whatever she said and just impatiently waiting for their transportation to the base.

"Mister Choi, who will take us there again?" she asked with a frown, adjusting her bucket hat to hide her face from the sun.

"The department head said it's the soldiers, maybe it's them." He pointed the helicopters in a distance, it's four choppers all in all, and approaching them.

"Finally," she muttered, tapping her foot on the pavement as they waited for the choppers to come near.

However, she was looking at her phone when the wind blew from her back, causing her bucket hat to blow away along with the wind. She followed it while freaking out, it landed on the ground in the middle of the empty space, but when she was about to pick it up, because of the air coming from the landing chopper, it was once again blown back to the other side from where she was earlier.