Avoid

Fancy Comeback

Twice, the worldwide known nation's girl group from South Korea is now preparing for their next hit comeback. The nine members could be seen everywhere the place goofing around with cameras following them.

Jihyo is kneeling in front of Sana who is sprinkling a cloud of invisible dust to her and patting Jihyo everywhere in her body. Chaeyoung and Jeongyeon are hugging, Tzuyu is just resting and gawking somewhere, Nayeon and Momo are dancing with their body connected as one, and Dahyun looking at them from afar.

She sighed and shakes her head before averting her eyes to the phone she was holding to review her moves. She saw Nayeon looks at her side too but acted like she didn't saw her and that's pretty normal for Dahyun. Very normal.

They never talk, they avoid eye contact, they cancel each other's presence as if they weren't in the same group. And the members didn't pry much since it doesn't cause anything bad to them yet.

Dahyun usually goes with Sana or Chaeyoung, but today she feels like she wants to be alone and doesn't like to be goofy so she just sits on the chair next to their manager, observing everyone until the start of recording again.

"Nayeon, Sana, Tzuyu, Momo, and Dahyun, please sit to the 'ride' we'll start filming." The director announced which they complied with.

Sana and Tzuyu seated on the back followed by Momo and Nayeon on the front. Dahyun tried to climb up next to Sana while holding her dress to refrain from flying.

She felt a tug on her arm so she looked to her side, "You're still fit to sit here." Nayeon said as she softly pulled Dahyun implying to sit beside her, looking all serious by her suggestion.

"She could also sit here, unnie. Isn't it appropriate if there's two there and three at the back?" Sana butted in, explaining her point, also pulling Dahyun to sit beside her.

Nayeon heaved a sigh and controlled the attitude that wanted to burst within her. She firmly gripped Dahyun's dress and make her sit beside her. The latter couldn't anything but to follow the dress being pulled, or else, it will be ripped off of her.

"She won't be seen on the camera, she's small." Nayeon reasoned out hiding her annoyance at Sana's clinginess to Dahyun.

Sana didn't argue much, catching Nayeon's point and just letting her. Dahyun, on the other hand, couldn't help herself but to squirm and move a lot since she's nervous and uncomfortable beside Nayeon.

"Stop moving." Nayeon whispered under her breath when she faked fixing something from Dahyun's dress, "Or you want to sit beside Sana?"

Frozen. Dahyun stopped moving and just turned her attention to her dress. She saw Nayeon's skirt rising to her thigh because of her erratic movement so she fixed it and hers at the same time which gains Nayeon's attention but just looked at it. Not wanting to have more conversation with her as the recording started.

Their scene ended quickly with just pretending like riding a rollercoaster which is basically enjoyable for Dahyun since she rides almost all of the rides before with Nayeon by her side and now she's still with Nayeon. That, alone, is enough to make her heart swell.

She gets off of the ride and turned around, was about to help Nayeon get off but seems like she didn't need it with her hand and Momo's intertwined with each other.

She just smiled bitterly to herself and controlled something inside her. Breathe in, breathe out.

Dahyun grabs one jacket to help her fight the cold before going to the bathroom for some release of waste. She was too engrossed in monitoring herself that she didn't realize someone was behind her and following where she was going until she felt a grip on her arm and pulled her into the bathroom which was the only place without a camera, and with all force, she kissed her roughly.