Played

A punch on the jaw hit her that cause her to tilt her head on the side and breaks her lower lip. She chortles and wipes the blood that falls to her chin using her thumb. She darted her cold stare to the person who punched her and clenched her fist.

She landed one punch on his face that made him stumble on the ground. She heard gasps from the students who are watching their little fight but she didn't mind.

"One punch and you're already kissing the ground? How weak." Dahyun mocked, straddling on the man's tummy and landed another punch on him.

The man coughed and still managed to fake a laugh, "At least I wasn't played at. With your attitude, no one's really going to love you, even the oh so hot Im Nayeon. Can't wait to taste her."

The man grunts when Dahyun landed a series of punches, she glowered and clenched her jaw in anger. Some students tried to stop her but she couldn't, especially when she heard that name and his words.

Im Nayeon.

The only woman she loved and the only woman who played her feelings.

"Dahyunie!" She heard Sana shouted.

Dahyun woke up from her thoughts when she felt a punch again, and she was now the one on the ground. She groaned when she felt a kick on her stomach, then followed by another until she was now coughing blood.

"Enough!!"

The cafeteria went silent after that shout. A heaving Im Nayeon with her hands balled and burning gaze made them shut their mouths and stop their movements.

"Minhyuk, detention! Kim Dahyun, to Principal's office now!" She said in displease and walk out of the cafeteria.

"Dahyun, get up." Sana carefully lifted Dahyun's arm and wrapped it on her shoulder. Her state is horrible and Sana couldn't help the sniffle escape her mouth from crying, though Sana has been tending her wounds after she fought anyone she wants, she never seen her beaten up like this.

Dahyun chuckles suddenly, she tightens her hold on Sana and side-glanced her. "Why are you crying? These are just wounds, they will heal."

The older sniffles again, "I know. But the wound that has been in you for a month never heals, you never let it heal."

Dahyun went silent. She just stared at the ground and never speak again. It hit her. She became worse than she already was before, and that's because of Im Nayeon. All because of that girl.

They reach the Principal's office, Sana opened the door for her, she greeted the Principal and eyed Nayeon who was seated on her chair as SC President. She made Dahyun sit on one chair and told her that she would just wait outside.

"I already warned you last week Kim Dahyun, didn't I? Is your day really not complete without breaking your or someone's bones? What did I tell you the consequence once this happened again?" The old woman principal started right after Sana closed the door.

Dahyun leans on the chair and closed her eyes, really done from hearing an earful from the principal almost every day. Though she wasn't the one who has been starting the fight, since she was always involved, they blamed her and called her a 'troublemaker'. But what do they know?

She sighed and answered in a weak voice, "Expulsion."

Nayeon's eyes grew wide as her ears perked up from that word. She looks at their side in disbelief.

"Seems like you never really learn, Dahyun. I can't discipline you anymore so maybe studying in a new environment would be refreshing for you. Don't you think?" The woman said in disappointment, she drew a paper on her table and put it in front of Dahyun together with a pen.