Make Me Go

Maybe one interesting happening in the lives of people were those moments when they gather all their courage and strength to face their fears. The fears that have been holding them from one place and restraining them to do something beyond their power, and refraining them from seeing the beauty of something behind it, thinking that there will be no good thing to catch from it.

But a person will come to a point where they will meet someone who will push them to do the things they haven't doing ever since, someone who will help them face the fears they have been keeping in their mind, may it be serious or just a petty one, it still holds a person back.

Kim Dahyun has both of them, she has two fears, one of it was; Offering her whole heart but ending up no one catching it and letting it break on the floor, or simply, afraid of loving.

She had been reserving herself from the people who showed interest in her, or when she feels like someone has been hitting on her, she would avoid them immediately and never contact them again. All she wanted was friendship, she couldn't offer more than that and that's what she instilled in her mind.

Her fear of that isn't coming from anything shallow, it's deeper than the ocean. She witnessed how her parents divorced and separate because apparently, they 'fell out of love', leaving her under her grandmother's responsibility who happened to also experience divorce. She started thinking that love does not exist and even if it is, it doesn't stay long and will vanish in thin air after months.

But in her college years, the key to wipe those fears off came.

It was the time when she was a freshman who barely knows anything about the new environment she was in. Since she wasn't fond of asking other people for help, she tried finding it herself but ended up getting more lost and the worst was getting late at her first class.

Giving up, she seated on one of the benches near the tree, but not long after, a beautiful girl with a clipboard on her hands approached her. Long wavy brown hair, fair skin but not as fair as hers, natural pink plump limps, and beautiful front teeth.

Apparently, it was the School Council President, Im Nayeon. At first, Nayeon strictly told her about violating a rule which was loitering during the class period but when Dahyun keeps on apologizing for it and explained that she was lost, Nayeon felt guilty for scaring the junior and offered to escort her to her room.

Dahyun was awkward by the senior's presence, she didn't know if it was because of her intimidating aura or just because she's too pretty that her mere presence was enough to make her awkward. Nayeon, on the other hand, was stopping herself from pinching the transferee's cheeks. She has never seen anyone with such a fluffy cheek as the person beside her, she was really clenching her hand hard to refrain herself from doing so but eventually failed when they reach her designated room and Dahyun smiled at her, Nayeon didn't hold back anymore, she pinched Dahyun's cheeks before running away, shouting a 'See you around, cutie!' which made Dahyun blush a bit.

Since then, whenever the two will cross their path, Nayeon will pinch her cheeks. It became like that for a few months, Nayeon will unintentionally or intentionally cross path with Dahyun that the latter even get used to it. She felt scared, of course, she tried to hide from her, but Nayeon always finds ways to find her, so she just gave up and let her.

Until Nayeon decided to approach her again with her other friends, inviting Dahyun to share their lunch every day and become friends, which Dahyun hesitated for a while but when the oldest attacked her with cuteness, she knew she lost.

They shared the vacant and lunchtime together every day, they sometimes hang out outside the school premises, they shared their dreams, their problems, their fears with each other. Nayeon and her friends were aware of her fears, she doesn't want to share about it at first but eventually decided to open up a little since she was persuaded by Sana's words,