Love But Broken

"Yeri! It's been a long time! How are you?" Nayeon beamed upon seeing her friend, Yeri of Red Velvet, at the backstage of one award show.

Yeri is a sweet clingy girl, she went for a hug and squeal with Nayeon to show how much she missed the older. They were friends for years and haven't been hanging out lately due to their busy schedules.

Nayeon laughed at her cuteness. The members of each group watch their interaction, bowing to each other.

"I'm fine, Nayeonie! How about you? We've become busy this past few days, I know you have a lot of news instore to fill me in." Yeri replied, arms still circled on the older's nape.

Nayeon chuckles, placing her hands on the latter's waist. "Of course! So when? After a week? At our usual favorite shop?"

Yeri nods eagerly as a playful smile escaped on her lips, "So, is that a date? Are you asking me for a date?" She teased, tucking few strands of Nayeon's hair on the back of her ear.

Nayeon blushed slightly but managed to give her a smirk, "Up to you. Whatever you want to call it."

Yeri giggles before she let go of Nayeon, she waves her hand at her and to the other Twice members before finally saying, "I'll call you tonight."

Nayeon nods, waving her hand back as she watches Yeri's retreating figure with the other Redvelvet members. She turns her head to her members as she instantly searches for a certain person.

She frowns when she saw her laughing with Sana. Arms entangled with each other faces close as Sana's trying to kiss the latter's lips.

She gritted her teeth and formed her hands into a fist, as it was the only thing she could do.

(Nayeon was flirting, Dahyun was fine with that. Dahyun was flirting, Nayeon was frowning. )

Twice was just in their dorm, formed in a circle, chatting, eating, and bonding in the middle of the day.

Everyone knows how Nayeon could be a clingy older sister, so here was she, clinging over Tzuyu's shoulder, trying to reach her cheeks as her lips pucker for a kiss.

"Don't force yourself, Nabongs! Tzuyu doesn't want your kisses as much as I do!" Jihyo commented, trying to pull Nayeon away from Tzuyu but the latter was adamant about kissing the poor maknae.

"Just one and we're good! I know Tzuyu loves my kisses, right Tzutzu? C'mon." She persuades, tiptoeing, and pulling Tzuyu's shoulder to her side.

Tzuyu groans and rolls her eyes before surrendering. She lowers herself, scrunches her face as she waits for a sloppy kiss on her cheek to come. She groaned when even her forehead received one.

"See? She loves it." Nayeon proudly brags, pointing at Tzuyu who was frowning and wiping her cheeks hardly.

Momo snorts at her, "Dahyun is easier to kiss. She doesn't go anywhere and would just let me." She wiggled her eyebrows at the pale girl who just laughs at her.

"Yeah. She doesn't even move when I tried kissing her lips." Sana butted in, which cause everyone to stop eating and gawked at her.

"Y-you did what?" Nayeon asked in disbelief. Her deep eyes linger on Sana as she waits for her answer. She wasn't sure if she has heard that right.

"I did this. Dahyun looks at me."

Nayeon felt her breath hitched as she watches the two. Her smiling eyes turns into a sharp one until it throws a glare at the pale girl.

Sana places her hands on the side of Dahyun's neck as she inches closer to the munching unbothered girl. Their lips were just a few centimeters apart when Sana stops moving then angled Dahyun's face to land a kiss on the latter's cheeks instead before moving away.