Marry You

Dahyun's life is empty. There's nothing much she does that she enjoys. She does things out of need and not because she loves it. It's just always like that, her life is like anybody else's, cycle. Wake up, prepare, work, go home, sleep, and start over. It's tiring and boring.

Yet today, she decided to take a rest from those things. She filed a one-day leave from her work which was immediately approved since her boss, Mina, also pushes her to rest from working nonstop. Mina is Chaeyoung's girlfriend, which is her best friend, Chaeyoung helped her apply to Mina's company in the meantime while she hasn't found something that intrigues her.

She was just driving her motorbike, no particular place to go, just driving, looking at the nature that amazingly calms her being. She's driving on the bridge where you could see the blue ocean under and hear the sound of waves caused by the strong winds.

There are not many cars driving with her, she sees one or two but the place was very empty which she was grateful for. She doesn't want to get stressed about traffic and horns everywhere, she wants this kind of atmosphere, it calms her, just like the.. sound of the piano she stopped playing for a long time.

She was almost at the peak of the bridge when she saw someone sitting on the side, sniffing, sobbing, and wiping her cheeks from tears falling from her eyes. She drives towards her out of curiosity and stops right in front of her.

"Are you okay?" She carefully asked. She didn't get off of her motorbike, she just looks at her softly and waits for her to answer.

The girl looks up at her, her eyes were bloodshot red, her cheeks were red from crying and Dahyun felt something light caress her heart like it was urging her to comfort the lady and protect her at all cost.

"H-help me, p-please." The lady said in between her sobs.

Dahyun raises her brow, she looks at her from head to toe but she doesn't look like a beggar. She's wearing a peach sleeveless dress, high-heels sandals, her brown her was curled, she was pretty except for the make-up ruined by her tears.

"What help in particular?" Dahyun asked, leaning against the front of her motorbike.

The girl wipes her tears, yet again. "C-can you give me a ride? I.." She cried again, "I-I was robbed by the cab driver and he left me here!" She cries out, making a loud crying sound.

Dahyun looks at her left and right consciously, "Shh. Stop! Okay, okay! Hop on!" She surrendered, removing her helmet.

"Really!?" The girl asked in surprise, walking closer to Dahyun.

"Yes, hop on be--" Dahyun didn't get to continue what she was about to say when the lady kissed her cheeks. She froze as the soft feeling still lingers on her cheeks.

"Thank you! Thank you so much!" The lady cried out, jumping in her place in happiness.

"U-uh, sure. Wear this." She handed her the helmet awkwardly as she adjusts her seat to give her space at the back.

"Uhm... I.." The paler girl looks at her again and saw her struggling with the helmet, she even wore it wrong.

Dahyun sighed, she shakes her head as she pulled her closer, she removed and placed it back to her head properly. She could feel the look the latter is giving her but she didn't mind it.

"Come on." Dahyun urged when she's done. The lady immediately complied as Dahyun braces herself for the added weight.

"Can I.. hold you? I don't ride this thing often so I'm scared." She asked but she already has her arms around Dahyun's waist. The younger wants to laugh but decided against it.