Chap 7: It wasn't me!

Oh no.... no no no!!!!! What is nightmare doing here!? I screamed internally, I need to destroy this AU with them put of it. Well.... I guess I could destroy a different one but why are they here? "Oh yes yes, just give us a few minutes or so to finish up terrorizing it." Nightmare said as he stabbed a few monsters spills, dusting them quickly. "WhY aRe YoU hErE? DoN't YoU uSuAlLy Go To YoUr UsEuAl AU tO dEstRoY?" I asked, fidgeting with my multi colored hands.

"Well usually but I just had the feeling of needing to blacken this disgusting happy place. I can not let my brother become stronger in any way." Night.are hissed, crushing a frog in his hand and tissing the dust away. "O-oH. WeLl i WiLl JuSt DeStRoY a DiFfReNt AU BeCaUsE yOu ArE iN tHiS oNe." I said, at least if I did this they wouldn't get hurt and my goal will still be reached. But, my hand jerked up to my face. No, no I didn't do that! No! Not again! Please! Not them!

But all the could control my body now was FATE. Strings made by tears were pulled from my face and clung over the AU, almost hitting the gang. "Eh- HEY! ERROR WHATS THE BIG IDEA!?" Dust yelled at me, dodging a string which instead got ahold of a towns person. They all looked at me "....RuN." was the only word I could muster out as I tried my best to deny Fates control. But I'm just a puppet, and she is the true puppeteer.

My hand threw out and strings which went straight for nightmare. Nightmare, move! I screamed in my head as I saw my weapons heading straight for Nightmare. Luckily nightmare turned into goop and hit the floor before it got his soul. The strings hitting and tying around trees. My arm was jerked backwards, ripping the tree from it's roots and throwing it at Horror, Killer, and Cross who were closely together. Cross took out his knife quickly and sliced the tree in half before it hit them. The discarded sides destroying the houses beside them.

They all ran beside Nightmare who recreated next to dust. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YIU DOUNG ERROR!?" Nightmare screamed at me. It's not me, it's not me! I didn't mean to! I'm not in control! I cried out on the inside. I can't do this to my friends!!! Strings and bones continued to fly at them and people around them. They dogged and shot something back every once in a while which I hit off with my strings. The only thing I know to break my strings are myself or inks acid paint. I felt the soul of the AU sans being destroyed. No.... no!!! Please! I know what's next! Yiu can't do this! I sobbed put in my mind, hearing a distant cackle before a portal to the codes was opened. I did my best to resist, making the process shaky and slow. But I looked back at the gang, just enough time for them to realize what would happen next.

I was forced to grab the code and crush it in my hand, my friends escaping into a large black and goopy portal. I was relieved they escaped in time, right as killers foot went into the portal the world started to glitch and break. Then the portal closed as my friends got to safety. My body was released and I fell into a golden portal that met me to the cold diswelcoming AntiVoid. I laid on the floor, if my cheeks didn't already have the blue stains of my tears on it then there would be.

I can't face them, how can I face them after I did that? They hate me I'm sure... besides, I'm unable to leave this prison for a while after Fate has a fit. I slowly reacted my hand out and tried to make a portal but nothing showed up.... great. I slowly got up and went to my empty box,getting inside it and curling up. The only part of this horrible place that makes it a home.

°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°

《《It had been a week before Error was able to leave the AntiVoid and had much work to do which made Ink call a meeting that would go better than expected》》

Ink stood infront of hi sc chair, yelling impossible and unreachable ways to get the destroyer as usual. "We'll put a large spider web up in a AU!" Ink said. "He'd the FUNKIN thing! No matter how much we want him to be stup'd; he ain't!" Red shouted, slamming his fists on the table, having enough of these useless meetings where nothing is solved. Ink sighed and flopped down in his chair, "You're right.... I don't know what to do." Ink grumbled, holding his hurting head. Always having a headache when Error destroyed.

The room went silent, hope was low and so was positivity which was making Dream weaker. They all snapped put of it as a goopy portal opened up on the table and the bad guys stepped out, looking just as evil as ever. Everyone stood quickly and went on gaurd "What are you doing here Nightmare and gang!? Coming to surrender or fight!?" Ink shouted, pulling out his trusted broomie. "Oh be calmed. For once we're here with the same idea. Ending or at least stopping the Destroyer." Nightmare said. Ink paused "How do w ed know you're not lying?" He asked. Nightmare sighed "Would we even set food in this positivity place if we are?" He hummed.

Ink lowered broomie "I guess not... so you're real about helping us?" He said. Nightmare nodded "Yes, yes we are. And we already have a plan." Nightmare said, laughing at the end. Finally going to get revenge on the Destroyer for what he did and tried to do to them. They all sat down and went over the perfect plan to get rid of the destroyer. Finally, to make him be gone and bother job one. But forgetting the whole reason he destroyed in the first place.

Blue sunk slightly in his chair, this wasn't good. Error was his friend but the bad guys knew it, how could he warn Error if they were here!? This was bad,very bad.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

My my! How the plot thickens! Till next chapter my precious readers!