Chap 15: Wrong place

Mi art 👍))
This is my edited version of Fell!Ink and Mr.Error Universe))

The group of 7 skeletons gathered bellow the tree Red was stuck on. "Alright, we aren't sure where we are. We can't fight now no matter how much we hate the other." Cross said. Nightmare sighed, his tentacles flicking angirly "Cross is right. Both our goal is to get Error and when we find him we can fight it out for his fate." He said.

Dream looked at his brother surprised, his could he just casually talk about fighting over someone's life? As if it we're normal, with such a relaxed and simple look on his face. It scared him slightly. He'd always forget that hus brother had changed, he was no longer night, but nightmare. Red sighed "So we have no idea where we are or where we're going but we're already thinking it's gonna end that fast?" He growled.

They all looked at him, he was an asshole but he had a point. They all had no idea where they were going, much less where they were. "Well, we could try-" Ink said, trying to start a conversation with no actual idea. But as if it we're a mirical Error darted past them, crying.

"O-Oh, there he is!!!" Ink shouted and got up, quickly running after him. The others paused shortly before it registered in their brain and they chased after the two. Error who already looked distraught looked back and saw stringers who looked a lot like people he knew chasing him. He screamed louder and held onto the cat eared hood on his head as he ran.

"GET BACK HERE ERROR!!!!" Ink shouted as he chased him. Error screamed more and ran faster, he was about to reach a town before someone cane in. They fell from a portal in the sky, pulling out a large weapon as they fell, slamming down infront of Error. Error squealed in terror and curled up on the ground covering his head. The ground dented in the place place figure landed, shaking the ground and making the group of new comers stop in their track.

The dirt flown up into a dust cloud had parted ways to show... ink? Outer looked at Ink, then ink, then...Ink. He rubbed his eyes, "Did you clone yourself!?" Outer puzzled. "Who are you!?" The other ink yelled, Error looked up and quickly got up, running behind the other ink. "My name is ink, guardian of the multiverse but my multiverse is dying. And you're hiding the glitchy culprit right behind you!" Ink declared.

The ink paused and looked at Error "My Mr.Error has not left this multiverse!" The ink shouted. "No need to be formal with the murder! He's Error and the multiverse needs him back!" Dream said. The other ink's look grew annoyed "This is not your Error! This is my Mr. Error of which you can not claim!" He shouted.

Ink paused "Your Error? There's multiple Errors?" He asked, slowly relaxing his body. The other ink glared at him and relaxed slightly. "Yes. There's copies of classic sans so why not different copies of the copies?" He said. Ink stood there, processing what was just said. It all made sense, copies of copies with the different choices and designs.

"T-thats not our Error... he is but isn't. You... you're me but aren't at the sane time.... w-what I this?" Ink questioned, holding his head as if all this information would break it open. "It's the way, the balance of everything that does and doesn't exist. It's the strings that move the puppeteer that moves us for the world." The other ink said, putting his hands up. "Welcome clueless multiverse dwellers! It's the multiverse that has it's eyes wide open to see the strings that control even fate herself!"

Ink almost fell over, Dream catching him before he did. The other ink laughed in a villainous way, "Well, looks like you need to rest and process. Follow me." He said. The other Ink picked up Mr. Error and turned around, opening a large red and black inked portal. The others looked at it with caution "Come on, I won't bite you! Yet..." The other ink said, chuckling darkly after his last little comment.

The other ink went through with Mr. Error, the others looking at eachother nervously but not wanting to be left behind. They stepped through the murkey foreboding portal one by one. When I came to nightmare and Cross at the back of the line. Cross yelped and hid behind nightmare who glared at him. Catching him with a tentacle and throwing him into the portal before walking in himself.

--

Cross yelped as he hit the floor of the portals destination. He looked up and saw a slightly distorted dimension. Papers tied to sins and leading up to an infinite ceiling.

The other ink set the Error down who scurried off to his comfort box. The portal closed behind nightmareas he stepped in. "Welcome to the doodle sphere of this multiverse!" The other Ink said. Ink looked around "It's so gloomy..." He said. The other ink scoffed "Well I'm sure yours isn't any fucken better with the papers fucking disintegrating!" He yelled.

Ink huffed but didn't make a comeback as the other ink was right. "So uh.. what can we call you? I've just been internally calling you clone ink or other ink this whole time." Outer said. The other ink sighed and closed his eyes, "Fine, I guess a nickname would be appropriate. You can call me Aliases, Fallen, Piston, Jet Black, or Eosin X." He told them.

"I think Fallen or Piston would be the easiest to remember. Let's go with Piston." Classic said. The others nodding in agreement and agreeing on the name. Piston shrugged "So what are you all doing here?" He asked. "We came from our multiverse looking for our Error. He jumped into the Void a couple days ago and he must have done something. Our multiverse is in danger and has been dissapearing into nothingness ever since." Ink explained.

Piston looked at him with a flaring glare "An Error would never do something so HORRID! ERRORS ARE PERFECT! SHUT YOUR MOUTH!!!" He shouted.

~▪︎.End Of Chapter.▪︎~