Chap 10: Your Destiny

Authors note: Sometimes I laugh when people try to act like I'm a spring chicken on this app in need of mentoring. I've been on this app for a while actually, my last account just got deleted by some douches. I'm not bad at writing I'm just depressed and lost most of my my motivation/emotions from trauma and stress. Ight, onto the story!))

"It's okay child, we'll all be looking after you." A gentle voice whispered to Error, filled with relief and sorrow towards him. Error slowly opened his eyes and looked around, colors, but different. Mitch matched colors, the ground was pink, green and red. He'd never seen grass this color. He looked up at the purple clouds and blue sky, his eye sockets wide. Where was he? Why did it look so strange? He looked around more, the world looked kinda broken. The grass looked sad if it made sense, it looked sad and weak. Flowers where dried up and flopped over while everything looked as if it was half destroyed.

Error coughed slightly and winced, the pain in his wounds still there. How was he not dead? Didn't he just jump into the void? Error got up and dusted off his beaten and raggedy clothes. His bones cracking and dusting slightly as he did, but he was sadly used to it. He sighed and looked at his torn scarf, blue had helped him make this and he didn'twanna lose it. Error looked up and squinted seeing the small outline of what looked to be a village in the distance. Error slowly took a step, the cracks growing as he tried to walk.

He held shoulder where his arm had gotten ripped off at the battle, but when he was finally healed it would glitch back onto his body. Still hurt him very much, so he held it to make sure it wouldn't be hurt more. Error limped his way to the distant village, he looked around the land as he did. It was strange and bot as organized as what ink would make but somehow was more organized than something ink would make if that made sense. Error squinted more as he came closer to the town. It didn't seem to have many people at first, and they looked deprived. The area around looked dead and deprived of major needs.

Error coughed and limped to the town, people stared at him with wide eyes as he walked by. He assumed it was because he was in really bad shape. He did get wounded almost all the time, as the results of fighting often. Constant war with a selfish and ignorant creator who didn't see the true damage he was doing by making so many things. Error winced and growled at the thought of the creator, he hated him so much. But he had to admit he loved his work on the AU's, the color gave him a sense of hope and wonder.

Error had made it to what looked like the middle of the town, a large temple residing exactly in that center. Error looked up at it, the temple was quite large compared to most of the houses. 'What kinda asshole lives in this?' Error thought. Possibly a God, he heard of people on the surface in the old days building large temples for gods. Error always found those types of gods to be annoying and hypocritical.

He slowly started to walk up the stairs to the temple, drawn to what was inside. Limping up the marble stone stairs as bone marrow trailed behind him. Error panted as he got to the top, a large dark blue silk pillow in the middle of the surfaced temple top. Many multi colored flowers scattered on and around the pillow. Angels, food, water, crystals. Offerings, but what threw him off was a large crying woman statue. It gave him feelings of grief and loss for whoever was here.

He walked up and looked at the statue, ot gave off a familiar aura. The one... the one he saw in the void! A mother grieving for her lost child, fir a treasure more precious than any of these offerings. Tears begging the lost or dead child to suddenly appear and be okay. He looked at the statue, he strangely felt connected to it, as if he had to say it was okay, to announce his presence as a comfort. He felt tears start to roll down his cheeks, but made no effort to wipe them away.

His trance was interrupted by the sound of a clatter and spill, followed by a hitched gasp. Error quickly turned around to see a bunny woman. Error glared at her, bit really his face just showed fear. He was to heavily wounded to fight or move to greatly. "S-sTaY bAcK." He hissed out, shuffling back. The bunny girl teared up "I-it's really you, the legendd told us b-but we were losing hope. It really is you." She said, not paying attention to the bowel and whine on the floor.

The fine red whine traveling through the cracks and creases of the stone floor. Error was confused, what was she talking about? Who the hell was she? What fucken legend was he apart of. She gasped abd quickly bowed "P-please, puppet master. I'm sorry for my clumsy appearance my grace. Y-your arrival was pleaded for many years and a surprising arrival wasn't exactly readied." She said. Error looked at her, his eyes shifting around from the bowel, the wine, to her.

"W-wHeRe Am I? hOw Do YoU kNoW m-E?" He asked, staring at her. She got up, wiping at her tears "I-I'm very sorry your grace, but I don't know what you mean. This is your home, this is the place you had protected and built up." She said. Error was confused, he didn't know what this random stranger was talking about. "ExC-c-CuSe Me?" Error said, looking only more frightened. "Oh my... do you not remember?" She asked, Error only staring at her.

"S-so you have changed, it was all true. I'm so sorry my grave, please let me explain." She said, stepping forward which caused Error to limp back. "Your grace, this is your real home, your destiny."

~End of Chapter~