𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁

JUNE 1st

CONNIE'S CAR

3:11am

Skimming through Connie's spam seeing some of his posts, you noticed you both became more tired. He was now laying over in the passenger spread, head turned facing you as you sat in drivers.

"Drive us home pleaseee baby" seeing he was way more tired than I was, I decided it would be fine. Putting my playlist on, I pulled out of the parking lot. "Go straight, two rights, one left and go all the wayy down and it'll be the corner house end of the block."

Humming in response, making the turns, Connie's eyes never left your body. The way your hand's spun the will, the street lights glimmering against you're skin. Quickly arriving at Eren's, Connie got out of the car, taking the bag of Marleys.

The house was now dead, lights all off, music gone.

Walking towards the house he paused, waiting for you. You locked the car doors, making sure the windows were up and followed up to Connie. Once you got inside, Connie huffed and you could not imagine what he'd found to be upset about now.

"What's the issue?" looking up at him as he placed the Marleys and key's on the table. Not responding, only he bent down, wrapping his hands around my thighs, lifting me over his shoulder.

Taking me up the stairs in pure silence, "Boy put me down. I can walk just fine" but he only ignored me. Once we'd entered the room, he laid me on the bed. His body falling on top of mine, arms finding themselves under me as he held my body close.

His head resting on my chest, "You a big nigga, you can't be fr rn, tryna get babied and shit." his grip only getting tighter, I wrapped my hands around his head, running my nails through the shorts of his hair.

His hair was soft, probably wears a durag, it was well-maintained. Quickly dozing off, you both fell asleep wrapped in each others arms.

A/N 💝👩🏾‍💼🐐🤷🏾‍♀️
um vote & comment & stuff i guess <'3
short chap ew

garden kisses • arm1nsjukie

check the window im right outside...

come down and let me in...

forbidden fruit all on my mind..

you greet me with a kiss baby..