Chapter 29

Wow wow, we've reached 2k reads....😭😭😭

Thank you so much...I love you!!!!

And your eightsome smut is getting prepared...after some drama, ya know?

By the way, do you guys like mommy kink? I do...

Thanks for 109 votes...I love you my babies.

Enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/N pov)

Its 4:45 pm now, we are heading towards the shopping mall. After having lunch, we decided to get some outfits for us for the party.

If I be honest here, I am kinda nervous because of the party. Like, Daminem has tried to pull me towards him last time, he has got an unhealthy obsession with me.

Sehun had told me that it would be very difficult for us to get the copy of blueprint from the snake gang. Daminem's got one hell of good security, so we have to be very careful.

We just need to find a weakness, a weakness of Daminem. Then we can use it against him and retrieve our blueprint, thus no bloodshed and all.

"What's been bothering my princess?"

Taehyung said, smiling at me. I was sitting on his lap.

"The party..."

I softly mumbled out.

Taehyung sighed and softly nuzzled his face in my neck. I tangled my fingers in his curly hair.

"Don't worry, babygirl. Daddy will protect you."

He mumbled, as I scented his shampooed hair. I love this fragnance.

"Daddy you know...ahhhh~~"

A portion of my skin on the neck was sucked inside his mouth. He ran his tongue over that irritated skin to soothe it.

He was making hickeys, on my neck, the dark ones.

Everyone except both of us and the agent, who is driving the car, are asleep. A quick nap taken to look fresh for the party.

Taehyung pressed his lips on mine, passionately kissing me. His lips are very soft, and tasted like cotton candy.

His lips soon moved to my jaw line, trailing his kisses back to my neck.

"Daddy will mark you. Everyone should know that you belong to us only, princess."

He growled in my neck, sending shivers down my spine.

Taehyung once again sucked my sweet spot, making me moan out as blush radiated my cheeks.

He licked my neck, making me go crazy as I started feeling wet.

Suddenly he stopped, and stopped completely.

"DADDY!"

I whisper-yelled at him, as he looked at me with a innocent smile.

"What, princess?

"Hmph!"

I crossed my arms and looked away, but he began placing sweet kisses on my face, making me giggle.

"And...here....here....and even here....oh! This little nose also needs Daddy's kisses."

He cooed, kissing me all over my face. He's such a sweetheart.

"We are here, Masters."

My jaw dropped seeing the huge, tall building.

The whole mall was lit up in neon lights, it was so beautiful.