🔞Chapter 31 (smut)

I got good news!!!!

No, I am not pregnant...its better than that!!

#1 in got7!!! Yeahhh!!! Thank you so much

#1 in got7!!! Yeahhh!!! Thank you so much...*gives a shit load of hugs and kisses.*

And we reached 2.93k reads and 130 votes...ahhh...I love you!!!

And, we are near 3k reads...yahhhh!!!

As your reward, I give you two smuts, one of them will be completely new and different...

Enjoy bitches.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/N pov)

My breathe hitched when I saw the person's reflection in the mirror.

"Aww...is princess shy-shy?"

"Uhmm..."

I couldn't say anything, for he had his hands around me, trapping my way to escape.

"You know you are not allowed to look this gorgeous infront of others, right? We don't like it when someone else looks at our princess."

He said, leaning so close to me that I could scent the vanilla breathe he has.

"D-Daddy.."

"Sshhh...not a word from that pretty lips. You think I don't know what you did with Hobi and Jinnie this morning, hmm? You naughty kitten, getting your pussy fingered and licked by Daddies..hmm?"

The dragon eyed man teased, making me already wet.

By now Namjoon had his finger touch the cold metal of the zipper on my back, and pulled down slowly, kissing the skin that is getting exposed slowly.

"Daddy.."

I shivered when I felt his palm touch my bare back, making a whimper pass out from my lips.

"Ahh..so sensitive, my princess is so sensitive."

He said, turning me around to see my now flushed face, as red as a tomato.

Placing his hands on my waist, Namjoom picked me up and settled me down on the sink counter.

"D-daddy..we cannot do something here. Someone will come inside."

I said, turning to look at the door.

A smirk appeared on his lips, causing dimples to form too.

"I had locked the door already, my dear. No one's gonna disturb us. Its just Daddy and his princess."

He said, and zipped down my top, my bra now exposed infront of him.

"Fuck..babygirl. These are so big..hmmm.."

His hands fondles with my breasts as he brought his face closer to mine, I leaned in to capture this man's buttery lips.

Slipping in his tongue, Namjoon french kissed me while his slender fingers went right to my back, unclipping my bra.