Chapter 37

I am thinking to do a face reveal...let me know your opinions in comments.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Five months later)

"Daddydaddydaddydaddy...!!"

"What is it, Princess? Does it still hurt? Want Daddy to apply some cream? Want some nuggets to make it better? Do you want something? Tell Daddy."

I was currently laying on top of Jimin's bare chest, his arms wrapped around me as it was raining outside.

The warmth inside the room with a bit of dark coziness made our cuddling session more sweet and comfy.

Now let me explain what happened. Although, I am a bit embarassed to talk about it.

I had got into an argument with Jimin this morning about something I don't even remember now. So, to take my revenge, I walked around the whole house for full two hours only in my lingerie.

Well that frustrated the boys, escepcially Jimin because I was teasing him a lot, avoiding his touch.

It was not long before he had thrown me over his shoulder.

"You'll fucking regret what you've done, Princess. You are becoming such a disobidient bitch. We've spoiled you enough."

He had tied me to the bed on my stomach, and ripped of my panties, my ass was exposed in front of him.

"I am going to whip you. Fucking bitch, count every whip! Your safe word is 'Sorry'."

And with that it began. The first few whips were all right and pleasurable, but I noticed that Jimin wasn't in a lust mode. He was angry, super angry on something which made him lash out hard on me.

Never had he cursed and degraded me so much. He didn't knew what he was doing. I like being degraded but Jimin was going overboard and he was whipping me hard.

Tears streamed down my eyes as I bit my lips kept quiet, only occasional moans left my mouth.

Suddenly, Jimin hit my ass so hard that my skin began to bleed, and at that time I had to scream out,

"SORRY! SORRY DADDY! I WON'T DO IT AGAIN! PLEASE STOP!"

Jimin looked shocked for a moment, he gasped when he saw that I was bleeding.

That made him go to full blown panic mode, and he quickly untied me and applied medicines, mumbling apologies all over.

His tears streamed down his face when he realised what he had done, I was hurt too.

Although it was my fault, Jimin went too hard on me. I actually had a momentarily panic attack because Jimin's whipping somehow reminded me of my ex parents, and Namjoon had also lost his temper on Jimin.

Poor baby, he got scolded a lot but he bowed and apologized to me infront of the boys, and I hugged him, saying it was okay.

Well, that led us to where we are currently now. The boys decided to give both of us some time to rebond.

I looked up at Jimin whose lips were pouted, eyes filled with tears.

"Aww...Daddy..it's fine. It doesn't hurt anymore, I promise. Please don't cry, it breaks my heart."

I kissed his soft, plush lips and he cupped my cheeks, very gently.

"Princess, Daddy is so--"

"Sshh...daddy. I said it's alright. But I am hungry, can we please get some food?"