Chapter 47

[1 Year Later]

8:01 AM

"Good Morning Babygirl!"

My smile couldn't be hidden as I felt strong and warm arms engulfing in loving embraces, my arms going around the first body that was directly on top of me. It was the month of cold October and the leaves were just falling out of the trees.

Mhm...

I am so happy today...

"Baby~~!!" I pretended to sleep further, not paying them any attention, "...Baby wake up! Today's a special day, we have lots to do!!"

Of course...

How can I forget this day...?

Today was the day on which they saved me, and gave me a new life. Today's the day I met the loves of my life. My sunshines, my heart beats, my life lines, my everything.

These seven men.

A year has gone by without me even noticing properly. My birthday was some days ago and I am finally 18 years old now, all set to be an adult. But of course, I was still a little baby to my Daddies so yes, that doesn't count. The past two years have been the best years of my life, I couldn't have found more happiness than these beautiful angels give me. I love them.

I sat up with a lazy smile on my face, my lips were kissed with soft petals ones repeatedly, although I couldn't see who it was, my eyes were closed due to my sleepiness. Warm palms cupped my face and my closed eyes were rubbed slowly to drive away the sleep.

"Good Morning, Daddy. I love you all."

I opened my eyes, and was immediately blessed by their beautiful naked figures smiling at me, as if I was their whole world. Even though we've been together for two years now, I couldn't help but drool over them like it's my first time.

Each one of them have changed into more beautiful and sexier. The boys got their hair long, Jungkook got an eyebrow and a lip piercing, each of them got a bunch of tattoos again after laser removing their old ones, except the portrait of mine on their chests and the dragon tattoo on their backs , of course they chose those specific tattoos to keep them engraved forever on their beautiful bodies.

"Mhmm baby..." I shivered as Jungkook's hot breath tickled my ears, his soft moan was like the harp in heaven, "...you look too sexy today..."

I am glad to say that I changed too. My breasts became larger and more round, my butt grew bigger and I got a bit taller too. Not too much, my head was still lower than their shoulders. They loved my short figure, so I have nothing to complain about.

I took up another hobby side by side with my profession. I now write stories and articles for magazines, and sometimes I'd share a part of my life here with the boys too. People would actually go crazy to know how we Mafias live and earn, but of course, I never mentioned any of our uttermost secrecies. Those were forbidden to share with other people.

"Happy Anniversary, Love."

I smiled in immense happiness and kissed the first person I could find, it was Jin. He has got his hair longer and he looks adorable when its messy, but hot as fuck when he decides to style it all up.

"Happy Anniversary, Daddy. Do we have plans for today?"

"Oh yes Sweetheart..." Namjoon sweetly placed a kiss on my shoulder as I smiled at him and kissed him as well, "...we are off work today. You have a date with each one of us individually so we all can spend a good time with you."