🚫🔞Chapter 42🔞🚫

(Listen from 1:30 for better experience when you reach Jungkook's part)

____________________________________

00:34 am

"Oh...FUCK DADDY, YES...ahhhh~~"

I moaned out in absolute pleasure as Hoseok was eating me out. His warm, wet tongue was gliding on my folds, poking in my entrace.

"Mhm baby princess...don't stop your hands!"

Namjoon commanded as I remembered two huge cocks were in my small hands, Taehyung's and Namjoon's.

Jungkook placed his tip on my lips so I parted them, taking his huge length in my throat.

"Oohhhh...fuuuuuccckk..." he groaned as I moaned on his cock, my throat squeezing it as I gagged.

"Baby...ah...fuck-fuck..."

Jin was getting roughly fucked by Yoongi as Jimin was shoving his cock in his mouth.

"Hmm...you like this, huh? You kinky li'l slut, getting fucked right before your daughter...feels so good right...huh? Fuck your ass is so tight...ughh..."

Yoongi degraded Jin, and it was such a turn on for everyone. I was moaning loud, Hobi had set my pussy folds apart with his fingers and was now sucking on my nub.

"Ugh...baby...I am...nearly there..."

Taehyung groaned as I tugged his cock gently, giving the same attention to Namjoon as well as sucking Jungkook's giant cock. Our moans were blending along so well.

"Ah..yes...daddy...you are so...ahhh..."

"Fuck I am cumming, b-baby...princess..."

Jungkook cummed deep in my throat, with Taehyung and Namjoon who cummed on my face, glistening it with their white liquids.

Hoseok burried his face in my pussy, licking deeply as I squirmed. Jin managed to grab my breasts and tug on my nipples, making me reach my orgasm faster.

"I...ugh...fuck...I am...daddy..."

"Cum baby..." Jungkook said, stroking my hair, "...cum long and good for Daddy."

Almost as if my body was controled by him, the liquid squirted out, Hoseok smirking evilly as he ate me out throughout my long orgasm. It was the best feeling ever.

Jin, Jimin and Yoongi also came hard, taking deep breaths as they were overwhelemed by the pleasure.

"Now...now...baby princess...."

Jungkook spoke in a sly voice, hovering over me as I wrapped my hands around his neck, pulling him closer.

"You think you can take our cocks in your little pussy? You sure you are okay with all seven of us fucking you?"

I blushed, earning coos as I softly giggled, pulling Jungkook down in a gentle kiss.

I felt his tip moving up and down on my pussy, my juices coating on his length. There was a sensation of nervousness in my veins, but all of that went away when Jungkook intertwined his fingers with mine.

"Alright baby...Daddy's gonna to put his cock in your li'l cunt..."

I moaned out in pain as he pushed his thick inside my hole, stretching it out. It burned, I felt like my body was on fire. My virginity was being stolen with love and care by this man whom I love.

"U-ugh...fuck...she's so fucking ti-tight...ah...she's squeezing me hard...!"

The other men watched with eyes glowing with lust, stroking themselves as they watched Jungkook's cock pushing in my pussy till he bottomed out. I was filled by his thick length, my walls stretching to take him nicely.