Chapter 3

Anson High School.

I had heard the stories. The notorious tater tots, the bitches and their pimps, the stupid people, the lack of heated classrooms, and the ninja lockers. You know, the 'this place sucks, it's so cheap, blah blah blah' kind of talk that makes you dread the diplomats that think putting all us teenagers in a prison from 8-4 "helps" us. I had heard it all from my new besties, Alex and Amy. And all this talk had the average affect of making me shake an angry old person fist at all the appropriate times. Yes, I dreaded the boring place.

However, once Alex and Amy showed me around the school, displaying grimaces and eye rolls galore, all I could do was stare in awe. This place was freakin' rich!!!

Now, I'm not one of those 'I LOVE school people', but this place is freaking amazing!!! Let me explain before someone smacks the 'I hate Anson High' sense into me.

Yes, school sucks (I'm not crazy) and, yes, this place had snobs and bitches EVERYWHERE,

But.

It has a pool!!! And, and, and, so many cool electives and the place doesn't smell like mold! There's even a second floor to the building!

As far as I'm concerned, this place is amazing. I'm not sure what got to me first, the huge fountain at the entrance of the school or the fact that there are many, many good hiding places but whatever it was, I could tell this year would definitely be fun.

"What's this room?" I excitedly asked Amy as she dragged me to another mystery door.

She laughed, "The administration office."

My face immediately fell.

"What were you expecting?" Alex grinned as he opened the door, ushering me in.

I stuck my tongue out at him before getting in line behind a orange-haired guy with glasses. I looked around the room. It was a typical office; a little bit more fancy than my other school's but nothing compared to the other shiny rooms I had seen.

I sighed, finding nothing to look at as this stupid line seemingly got longer and longer. Yeah, I'm a bit impatient. I decided to look at the guy in front of me and, after a little bit of analysis, I was absolutely, positively, no doubtedly sure he was Harry Potter's ginger twin (not to bag on gingers).

He was probably separated at birth and stuck with a crappy name like Tom.... not that Tom is a bad name. It just doesn't have the same ring as "Harry Potter" does. Anyways, he was probably a muggle, considering he was stuck in this school but one day he will rise again and become a master at spells and such. When that day comes, he'll have to run away so not to get caught. He'll run away to somewhere like... Greenland! or Iceland... I don't see the difference... So yeah. There he will raise Voldemort's babies...

"Ahem!", the desk lady coughed rudely.

"Aren't you going up?" Tom Potter asked, he smirked before leaving.

...Oh yeah. Definitely evil.

I walked up to the counter and said my name and all that jazz and the lady characteristically handed me my schedule and whatnot rudely. Same old process as any school.

I made my way back to the back of the room where Amy and Alex were waiting for me.

Once we were outside Amy suddenly grabbed my arm.

"Dude! You totally spaced!" She blurted out, wide eyed.

Alex's face twisted into a loud, booming laugh.

I tugged on the ends of my blonde hair, "Psh. I wasn't out for that long"

"You kept staring at that one kid, Brandon!" Alex sputtered before breaking into another fit of laughter.