Chapter 5

When I got home, mom was nowhere in sight.

Not that I expected her to be in the radius of our house, I mean, she does work.

I walked into the kitchen; feeling the urge of hunger that always strikes down on you right after school. Thankfully, my mom remebered food was a vital necesity this time and the fridge was adiquitely stocked.

I took an apple out, figuring I should eat something healthy after inhaling the greasy lunch the caf serves.

Munching on it, I climbed the stairs to my room and plopped into my computer chair.

Facebook is the automatic site I land on when surfing the web and I decided to skim over my messages. All were filled with stupid inside jokes or meaningful 'I miss you' messages (especially from my BFF Gabby).

That is, until I got to his.

That's right, even I have an ex-boyfriend.

Lets just say Ned was an exception though.

A dangerous exception.

I'd dated him, broke up with him, then dated him, then broke up with him, and ect. We were that couple.

The problem with Ned is that he simply doesn't know when to shut up, he'll just run his mouth saying stupid shit that'll make you get so mad you're head will explode but then the next day he'll say something adorable that will make you love him all over again.

We hated but loved eachother.

That's when I saw this message, I nearly flipped with joy and dread.

'I need you <3 Ted' was all it said, and I mentally slapped myself.

If he thought I was running off to his sorry ass, he had another thing coming.

I wasn't about to make the same mistake... 5 times?

Anyways, there is no way. I'm moving on.

Angrily, I slammed my laptop down. (which, considering it now, that probably wasn't a good idea)

I tied my hair into a ponytail, wiggled into my comfiest yoga pants and climbed into bed before I broke something due to how frustrated I was.

Sleeping was hard, as the memories of me and Ned went though my brain,

but forgetting and forgiving is harder.

------------------------------------------------------

TADA! a new chapter! :OOO

woah!!!

anyways, yeah, DRAMA

LEave ME a Message biiiiiitchesssssssss

XP