Chapter 4

The next few hours are not worth mentioning.

You see, with all fancy shmancy this school was, I quickly realized it was in fact a school.

Reality sucks, huh?

But that's ok, I can continue to dream on about my dreamy evil potter boy.

I groaned for the fourth time as I tried to convince my p.e. teacher that I was a new student and not trying to trick her senile ass into letting me go without p.e. clothes. Seriously, this woman had to be about 65.

I rubbed my back as the sun beat down on my back. I had made the crucial mistake to wear mostly black today. Not to mention I was wearing a skirt too.

The old hag, or "coach" as she made us call her, blew her whistle and got us into lines to pass a volley ball.

I glanced around me and noticed that mostly everyone had already paired up. Alex and Amy sent me an apologetic look as they started tossing the ball at each other. Irritated, I clomped to the bleachers and sat down.

To my upper left a guy and girl were making out and noticing thier situation, I figured silence would be the best option.

 So there I was, twiddling my thumbs, minding my own business till I noticed the most evil, mean, locker buddie EVER walk past the pairs of people and make his way towards the bleachers.

I of course, tried to look like I didn't care he was coming this way.

He got closer and closer and closer until I looked up embarrassingly, confused as to where he had sat down.

"So are you going to give back my prize or what?" the annoying man said beside me.

Yes. I said that right, BESIDE ME.

 "Never! I saved it from the horrors of you." I blurted at the rude man.

"Please. I'm not ten. It's not like I would have lit it on fire." he rolled his dark green eyes.

"Either way, it's mine forever."

The P.E. teacher blew her shiny whistle at someone, making them jog a lap around the field.

Rough.

"Whatever. I don't need it anyways. So what's your name?"

I glanced at him; his long brown emo hair was covering half of his face, no piercings though. He was wearing black skinny jeans and a teal colored sweatshirt.

He grimaced, "What? Do you want me to call you Bitch? Because I'd be perfectly fine with calling you that for the rest of the year.

"No, no. I wouldn't want you to get confused between me and some other girl." I shook my head, "I'm Abigale."

He snickered, "I'm Chase."

I giggled, "That's an ironic name."

"Why?"

"Weren't you chasing me in the mall the other day?"

He got up and stretched. He was taller than he looked.

"In your dreams. I've got better things to do than chase you."

I frowned, "You mean I ran for nothing!"

He glanced at me with the biggest smirk on his face.

I simply looked down at my poor feet, apologetically. I had worn heels to the mall.

The bell rung and I got up quickly. Walking away from the bleachers, I felt a hand on my butt.

"Nice ass by the way." Chase said.

I swatted his hand away and laughed, "Too bad you won't get any of it."

Walking back towards Amy and Alex, I sighed.

Thank god this was my last class.

-------------------

AHHHHH >.< so I quickly wrote this, so yeah O.O

I seriously am short of ideas.

Sorry about it being late. My power was out for a couple of days >.<

Thanks for reading :3