Chapter 6

Chapter 6

I bent my head, laying it across the cafeteria's table and swiftly brought it up a few inches before cracking it down.

Yes, I did intentionally decide to smack my face into the table. 

Alex glared at me as I incidentally almost spilled his can of coke. But not that mattered... what mattered was that I, the new girl, was subjected to the most annoying guy in the world asking her out.

If your first thought was Tom Potter, then you should throw yourself off a bridge, because simply the thought of the dreamy Potter twin asking me to be his evil counterpart is enough to make me actually stop hitting myself.

But no, the stupid Chase asked me out!

Stupid, stupid Chase...

I bashed my head across the table again.

Stupid, stupid, grrrr... stupid! 

 Amy patted the top of my head sympathetically. Sadly, she was there to see it happen in action (a.k.a. she was sneaking in the background).

Alex cursed as his drink wobbled over again. He swiftly caught it and threw me a glare, "What the hell is your problem?"

Amy shook her head and gave a signature mother's 'tsk' before going back to petting the top of my head.

"You shouldn't ask terrible questions, my friend" she said spookily.

He whined.

"But I'm her friend too! I want to know too!" he pouted, "It's not fair you only told Amy."

I lifted my head, hopeful that the bags under my eyes were excessively droopy and depressing today, as I retold one of the worst moments of my life.

"So here's how it went down:

So... I was just walking back from from an extremely boring Spanish lesson, minding my own business, as I walked to my locker. Of course as I was piling the things teachers call books into my locker, Mister Chase decided now would be the best time to talk to me. I don't even know when he got beside me, but whenever it was, I wish it never happened!"

I slammed my head across the table again, silent.

"And?" Alex retorted, "If that's it, then you owe me a soda for wasting my time."

I sighed as I was forced to lift my head towards him.

"No, that is not all... the stupid boy told me he wanted his stuffed animal back. In which I told him to go to hell and then he got angry and then told me I better catch him a new one then. I rolled my eyes and he grabbed my wrist and told me to meet him at the vending machine at the mall tomorrow at one."

I took a deep breath, before I entered my panic mode,

"He asked me out on a date!!" I grumbled miserably before hitting my head again, though not intentionally, and winced at the pain.

Alex laughed, "Dumb ass, that's not a date!"

I pointed at him, "How would you know???"

Amy interrupted us before we tackled each other to the ground (you know, in a totally non-sexual way of course). 

"Abigale, Alex has had many a date and girlfriend..." 

I humf-ed. 

"...and Alex, if she wants to call it a date, then let her call it a date. Either way, you should be more delicate with our dear girl today."

Alex laughed cockily before getting up to throw his dumb soda can away.

I frowned, neither one of them understood!! The pain! The misery! Ah, if only Tom Potter asked me!! I'd be his man of mystery any day... even though I'm not a man... But if he wished it, I would become a man...