2

"you shouldn't be sitting here all alone you know"

Harry looked up to find the owner of the voice. the anonymous guy had a gravelly calm, slightly hoarse and equally smooth voice. He looked up to his face and saw that he had a cigarette gripped between his teeth. The light in the street was really dim and there was only light illuminating from one side. But it was enough light for harry to see the guy's face. His face looked like it had light stubble. The lush, tawny hair that he groomed so carefully had a rippling quality. His eyebrows slightly knitted in concentration as he ever so gracefully lifted his hands to light up his cigarette. The only thing harry cold see clearly was his cheekbones. his highly prominent cheekbones made harry think that it was sculpted by a Greek god because it was so perfect. As the man sucked on the cigarette his jaws and cheekbones were even more defined. his small pink, lush lips wrapped around the small roll. He was wearing a white shirt with formal pants, a suit hanging from his elbow.

"Haven't your parents ever taught you that staring is rude?" The deep voice spoke again. His voice was so calming that harry almost swooned over it but when he realized what the man had just said he quickly spoke.

"s-sorry" Harry stuttered. Usually he would have slapped himself mentally for stuttering but right now he was proud of himself for getting that one word out of his mouth.

"So are you going to tell me why you're sitting here all alone?" The man asked as he breathed out some of the smoke. swirls of smoke filling the air. Harry scrunched his nose as stale odor of epic proportions filled his nose. He never really liked the strong smell of the smoke.

"Why do you care?" Harry surprised himself by saying that. He had no idea where that came from but the guy didn't look surprised or offended. infact he chuckled with his eyes closed. That kind of scared harry. 

"I come here every night and suddenly there's an inconsolable looking kid sitting next to me. And maybe talking to me can help you." The guy spoke again in a deep voice taking another gust of smoke and let it go down his lungs.

"First of, I'm not a kid. I'm 19" The guy chuckled at that but harry continued. "second, I'm not inconsolable. I feel relaxed here. And third. YOU came and sat next to me,  not the other way." harry narrowed his eyes waiting for a reply from the oddly calm guy.

The guy ignored everything harry just said and turned his head towards him. his strangely dreamy and intimidating blue eyes running around Harry's body like it's checking out every feature on his body. "What's your name?" He asked.

"Did you just ignore everything I just said?" Harry got irritated and wanted to leave but that would mean that he gave in but his stubborn ass won't let him.

"yes. now answer my question" The guy still calm as ever. Harry found it creepy that he can be so calm when harry is almost screaming in his ears. "And why would I say that?" Harry raised his eyebrow at the guy. The once relaxed and calm atmosphere is now gone and harry is fuming. Before the guy can answer there was a 'ding' from Harry's phone informing him that he has a new message. The guy looked down at Harry's pocket and went back to smoking. Harry took out his phone.

unknown: hello beautiful, this is Noah!

That made harry smile. He opened his contacts and saved the number 'Noah<3' and replied to the message.

You: hey Noah, what's up?

Noah<3: nothing much, are you home?

You : no, I'm sitting on a bench on the streets, a creepo decided to join. I'm leaving tho

Noah<3: do you wanna face time?

You : yeah sure

Noah<3: okay I'll call in a min