6.

Harry woke up when he heard his alarm screaming. A song that he can't quite make out at the moment. He groaned and lifted his hand to rub his eyes so that he could get back his ability to see clearly. Once he was stable and sure he wouldn't be dizzy when he's on his feet, he got up and walked towards his room. He knocked on the room a few times but when no one answered. He decided to wake Louis on his own but reminded himself to be calm as he's going to have one heck of a hangover.

He walked in and saw his duvets all messy. He missed that and that was clear with the slight ache on his neck. That was when he realised.

An empty bed.

Louis left.

Without even telling harry.

Harry was sad. Annoyed. Confused. Hurt. You name it. It was very rude of Louis to leave without thanking harry. Harry didn't expect anything back but he wanted Louis to be thankful. Harry wished he had just left Louis on the streets. But thinking about it again he wouldn't ever do that and didn't want to. He just wished Louis had said thank you or at least a goodbye before leaving. But maybe he was in a rush? So harry tried to calm his nerves and not get mad over nothing.

He headed towards niall's room so they could go out to get food since he wasn't feeling like making breakfast. He walked into the door and seeing the boy sleeping peacefully was nice but harry wanted to annoy him. He smirked as an idea lit up in his head. He walked slowly towards the bed trying to make as less noice as possible. He crouched down to the level of niall's ears and cupped his hands on his mouth.

Harry screamed in a screeching voice almost like in the horror movies. Waking up to someone screaming into your ears isn't the most...desirable thing ever. Niall woke up thinking something bad had happened. Getting up to fast, gave him a head ache. He turned his head to see harry grinning like an idiot. At that moment niall wanted to slap those perfect teeth out of harry's mouth. But decided on not doing so. He rubbed his temple and sat up straight. Even tho he groaned and flipped harry off, niall was happy for some reason. He should be mad because harry ruined his sleep. But he wasn't.

"can we get food?" Harry asked knowing niall would never turn down that offer. To which niall nodded and walked off the the washroom.

Niall looked into the mirror and smiled to himself. Harry woke him up. He wants to spend time with him. They can talk for at least an hour. Niall was really happy he couldn't even brush his hair. He quickly dressed up before harry could change his mind.

Niall drove and Harry texted. He was texting noah obviously. But harry was also excited to spend time with niall so he quickly ended the conversation so he could start one with the blonde guy who had a grin on his face.

"So niall do you want to hang out after?" Harry asked hope filling himself.

"Obvi" they chuckled and started talking about how they could go to the park with food and play some soccer later.

They slowed down when they reached the drive thru. It was almost empty since it was a weekend and everyone tends to make food rather than buy them. When it was their turn they ordered whatever they would like and switched up. So harry had niall's order and niall had harry's just because they thought it'd be fun.

Harry ended up really liking nialls order and noted to himself that he would buy this again. They parked the car at the park and took their food with them while they walked towards the playground. They sat on the grass and started eating while having a random conversation.

"Niall, night drives are better than watching the stars" harry and niall somehow ended up arguing about the best way to spend time alone.

"No watching stars are better, argue with a wall" niall smiled at his come back . Harry scoffed but he was actually between both the options. He thought both of them were really relaxing but arguing with niall is fun so he went with it.