3.

The sun shone directly into harry's eyes making his closed eyelids look more pink than black from the inside. Harry shifted in his bed, pulling the covers over his head to block the sun.

"HARREEEEYYYY WAKEY WAKEYYY" Niall's loud voice boomed through the room. that annoyed harry. I mean who wouldn't get annoyed by someone yelling into their ears first thing in the morning. How does niall even have that much energy. This boy is some kind of apparatus for eating and always being energetic. Harry can't even remember his name when he wakes up and then there's niall.

"Ugh I'm up, I'm up. jeez calm down" Harry said with an annoyed tone. He reached out his hand to the baluster bedside table and searched for his phone. When his fingers felt the little cuboid machine, he picked it up and unlocked it. he checked if he had any unread messages. He had a message from his mom and some from Noah.

"Hello honey, how's school?" Harry mentally rolled his eyes at the message because no matter how many times he tell his mom that he isn't in school anymore she just refuses to accept it. She doesn't want her little boy to grow up and often cries about not being able to meet him.

"uni* and yeah it was fine" He replied and opened noah's messages.

"hi pretty, are you up yet?"

"i'm guessing you're not"

"don't forget to call me when you wake up"

"you promised me:)" 

Harry thinks Noah has gotten too attached already. He didn't want to call noah at this time, he was too tired. He just replied with a good morning, completely ignoring his text about calling him. He got a quick reply from noah which harry was mentally wishing he didnt.

"good morning baby, how was your sleep?"

"it was fine thank you. i have to get ready for uni"

"oh can we call while we do so?"

Harry didn't like that. He felt like this relationship thing, if you could even call it that, was going too quickly. He wasn't ready for a complete relationship yet but he liked all the attention he recieved so he wasn't complaining.

"Sure" And it didnt even take 5 seconds before harry go a call from noah. he wanted to facetime. Harry didn't think much of it before accepting the request.

"hi baby"

"hi noah"

"your morning voice is hot"

"t-thanks" Harry blushed at that. He has never been complimented on his morning voice. He angled the phone in a way that Noah wouldn't be able to see him blushing. He never really liked his morning voice. He thought it was gross.

"No problem. So are you gonna change or what" noah joked. or Harry thinks he did.

"Not infront of you, mister" Harry chuckled.

Thinking of getting out of bed, he groaned and pushed his heavenly duvet off his body and sat up. He sat there for a few seconds questioning his life. Why did the uni have to start so early. He eventually got out of bed and walked towards his washroom, did his business. All while he talked to noah. Or more like listened to Noah ramble. He wanted to shower but knowing the clingy person on the call he knew he couldn't hang up. He kept the phone camera facing the shower table so he could shower while talking to noah without being uncomfortable about him being watched.

"hey i wanna see you!"

"oh shut it, im showering"

"exactly why i said i wanna see you" Harry could hear the smirk in his voice