5.

Harry woke up next day and got ready for uni. He had work after uni like usual. And he's usually really happy to go to the bakery because he liked working there. He liked baking and meeting new people. But today he wanted the day to end. If only time machines were real. He would time travel to the end of the day. He was excited to meet louis. Harry found him very interesting. He was always so intimidating, but harry knew there was a softie underneath the scary but ,dare he say, hot guy.

Harry was cheery and joyous knowing that louis would be there within 5 minutes of harry waiting on the bench. He couldnt pay attention in class because there was a certain blue eyed boy in his head. He even almost burned cookies at the bakery and harry NEVER burned anything. Martha even asked gim to leave early because clearly soemthing son his min, but harry denied everything and got working.

Harry always concentrates on cooking when he is doing it
Especially when he's baking and doesnt give a shit about anything else in the world but louis wouldn't leave his mind. He rushed everything everything unlike usual and just waited not so patiently to meet Louis.

After work he basically ran towards the bench to find Louis already there. We'll that's a first. He has never been here before harry. But harry slowed down, took a deep breathe and sat on the bench. Louis didn't even move his eyes off the road. He just sat there, smoke layering around him, staring into the air. Harry wondered how the smoke wasn't burning his eyes because harry eyes was beginning water. He squinted his eyes and waved his hand in the air to get the smoke out of his face. He took a moment to take in the older boy's features. He looked hot when he was smoking. His cheekbones were more prominent and his lips looked precious wrapped around the small paper roll.

He wanted to find a flaw so bad because God couldn't completely favour a person, could he. Harry didn't want to stare and be called out again so he just turned his head and stared at the road in front of him. A minute or so later he coughed to make his existence known. Harry succeeded as Louis turned his head towards harry. He was just staring at harry. Deep into his eyes. Harry looked into his eyes too. He couldn't take his eyes off. Literally. It was as if his head was tied up in a way to only stare at those earth like eyes. Louis eyes were way to dilated to be normal. Harry was confused because it was almost all black, covering the ocean blue behind it. Was he high?

"You have beauuutiful eyes, like a forest" Louis slurred. Yep he's definitely high. High as fuck. Louis still managed to be intimidating but harry found his rosy pink cheeks really cute. Harry really wanted to say something. He wanted to send Louis home. He wanted to reciprocate the compliment. He wanted to kiss those plump pink lips even. But no he decided to just shut up and stare at the gorgeous blue eyes in front of him. They sat there for a really long time in silence. Louis smoked and harry watched.

That was until Louis groaned. He looked really uncomfortable and droopy. He looked like he could fall asleep any moment. So harry finally decided to be a responsible human being and took matters to his hand.

"You're high, you should go home" harry said with a stern look. He didn't want to let the man go alone. He was out of his head to even think straight. Louis looked so helpless, so demure, so pure. The older man's shirt was wrinkled and unbuttoned on the first two. His eyes dropping already and eye bags underneath them. He still managed to look really alluring. His hair that he usually sweeps to a side is now face all directions. But that made him look hotter.

Louis was off to his slumber. His upper body almost slid down onto the bench but harry quickly caught him, making him sit straight. Harry tried to wake him up a few times but he was off. He would just stir, slur a few undetectable words and go back to sleep. Harry doesn't even know where he lives. And it's not like harry can take him to his house. Louis is basically a stranger. But he's drunk and vulnerable. After a few minutes of harry mentally debating if he should take the man with him to his house or if he should just sit here until he wakes up, he decided to go for the first option. Besides staying up all night on a bench doesn't seem like fun. Even tho he could watch louis sleep all night, louis would think harry was a creep for staying with a stranger for that long.