8.

For the next few days, harry visited their bench and waited for Louis to appear. 2 days turned into 3, and then soon it became a month. Harry gave up visiting the bench even tho he really wished for the blue-eyed man to show up out of nowhere and tell him that he had forgotten or got busy with work. But he never did. Louis was carved into his mind like a stone. Can't say he wasn't complaining, because he was. Very much. 

He didn't want a guy he hasn't known for long to be stuck in his head like that. And he had Noah- 

Well, that is another story in Harry's life. Noah is a very sweet guy and Harry would actually be head over heels in love with him if a certain Louis wasn't keeping his mind busy. And maybe Louis is gone for a good reason so that his relationship with Noah could get stronger.

But is that what harry wants? Does he want Louis to not come back??

In a sense, yes. But being completely honest with himself, no. And he is going to blame it on Louis just because he can.

He didn't even have proper conversations with Louis. Then why is it that he was so attached already? This question runs in harry's head all day, every day. It's been a month for fucks sake. Why are those ocean blue eyes still in his head? 

The ocean blue eyes with the most beautiful waves. Chances are you can find some of the most beautiful creatures living there.

If harry was being completely honest. He would die to see those eyes one last time. Just one glance.